In the film, snooty, aloof, imperious, and oversexed French dance company director Pierre is putting on a new production. Jody (Tisdale), a Caucasian late-20s mother of two and her late-20s African American friend Kendra (Ash) are both vying for the lead in the production. Jody’s extremely controlling former dancer mother is determined that Jody will have the brilliant career that eluded her. The highly skilled mid-30s Diva veteran dancer with the company, Heather Daltry (Shannon), gets cut from the production and goes berserk.
- Originally slated for an April 19th 2013 release.
- Filming in Atlanta, Georgia. (9/5/12)
- Heather Locklear is said to be playing "the mother of a young dancer in a role that is more than inspired by the nightmare mom Barbara Hershey played in Black Swan."
- Originally had a January 11th 2013 release.
- Anna Faris (Cindy) will not be returning.
- To read who dies in the opening sequence highlight the text to the right: It's said that Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen will play a couple in the opening and they will both be killed.
- Erica Ash (MADtv) will play "a friend and rival dancer to Ashley Tisdale's character."
- So far it's said that the movie will spoof Black Swan, Paranormal Activity, Rise of the Planet of the Apes and 127 Hours.
- Malcolm Lee (Undercover Brother, Roll Bounce, Soul Men) directs.
- When the project was originally announced co-writer/producer David Zucker was going to direct.
- When first announced, Jim Abrahams (Airplane!, Naked Gun films, Scary Movie 4) was said to be writing.
- The obvious sequel to the long-running Scary Movie franchise.
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.