|Tags: Adam Bhala Lough, blood, death metal, Edward R. Pressman Film, Evan Rachel Wood, gore, KILLERS, Marilyn Manson, road, Rough House, sexploitation, violence|
You voted ‘up’
Said to be about "two 18-year-old beautiful drifter girls, who go on a murderous rampage across California, killing scores of teenage boys. And they're under mind control by the leader of this death metal band, this underground death metal band."
- Manson wants to feature authentical death metal in the film, "late-'80s death metal to the core." He's also playing with the idea of possibly starting an actual death metal band to coincide and promote the film.
- Manson plays "Lars" the leader of the underground death metal band, whom is also said to be a "samurai"...
- The film is said to be influenced by Japanese filmmaker Takashi Miike and Oliver Stone's Natural Born Killers.
- Rocker Marilyn Manson and actress Evan Rachel Wood are engaged in real life.
- Said to be inspired by "horror classics of the 1980s" and offers a "fresh spin that raises the bar."
- Said to be the first in a planned franchise of films that are in the vein of 80's "sexploitation-serial-killer-slasher-road-movies."