The story centers on a man who, when attempting to kick his smoking habit, has his eyes opened to a frightening reality in which many people in authority are monsters. He joins a group of others like him called the Ten O’Clock People.
Making Ten O’Clock Productions
Dead Rabbit Films
Stephen King (short story)
- Filming is hoped to begin sometime in June 2014 in Montreal, Canada.
- Jay Baruchel (This is the End) replaces Justin Long.
- Alternate synopsis: Ex-smoker Brandon Pearson thinks he’s finally kicked the habit when he discovers smoking cessation drug Zynex. But when he succumbs to his cravings and tosses the drug, he uncovers a frightening world full of perilous creatures few but he can see.
- This marks Tom Holland's (Child's Play, Fright Night) third time working with King, the first two being on The Langoliers and Thinner.
- Based on a short story with the same name from Stephen King's Nightmares and Dreamscapes collection.
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.