A Catholic priest, devoted to saving his family, tries to cure his deranged younger brother -- but 13-year-old Jimmy Morgan is possessed by an evil too powerful to be exorcised by any religion. After escaping from a mental institution, Jimmy is back with a vengeance -- and an army of children who follow his every murderous desire. The town trembles in fear as the youths attack and abduct its residents -- innocent and guilty alike -- dragging their victims to an abandoned castle and subjecting them to grisly torments deep within its underground tunnels. Those who discover the terrible secret behind the disappearances and deaths don't live long enough to tell it. The teacher, the doctor, even Jimmy's own brother and mother, will all confront their fates in the Torture Chamber.
January 28, 2014 (DVD)
Now On DVD
- Gaiam Vivendi Entertainment will distribute the film on DVD in the US.
- Filming began in New Jersey and New York on May 18th, 2010 and finished June 9th.
- Writer/director Dante Tomaselli also designed the eerie electronic score.
- Budgeted at an estimated $200k.
- This is director Dante Tomaselli's fourth occult feature, following Desecration in '99, Horror in '02 and Satan's Playground in '06.
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.