You voted ‘up’
Follows the haunting tale of 27 year-old Angela Holmes, who accidentally cuts her finger and ends up in the emergency room. Infection leads to erratic behavior, and she begins to have a devastating effect on anyone close, causing serious injury and death. Priests examine Holmes and believe she is possessed, but when the Vatican is called upon to exorcise the demon, the possession proves to be an ancient satanic force more powerful than they imagined.
- Michael Pena plays "a local priest who tries to help, named Father Lozano."
- Olivia Dudley plays "a twentysomething who seems to cause death and destruction to those around her."
- Mark Neveldine (Crank films, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance) directs, making it his solo debut after working with partner Brian Taylor on various other films.
- Was originally going to be directed by James Marsh (The King, Man on Wire).
- Said to be in the vein of The Exorcist or Rosemary's Baby.
- Written by Christopher Borrelli from a story by Borrelli and Chris Morgan.
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.