Revolves around a major pharmaceutical company based on a remote island that keeps dangerous snakes to test their venom in the hope of treating serious illnesses, when one day an accident occurs with disastrous consequences.
Rodar y Rodar
- Filming is aimed to begin sometime in 2012.
- This marks Guillem Morales' English-language feature film directorial debut.
- Director Guillem Morales and co-writer Oriol Paulo both previously worked on the Spanish film Julia's Eyes together.
- Budgeted at an estimated $17-million.
- No relation to the 1981 snake flick or the 2005 supernatural slasher with the same name.
- This is a Spanish-produced, English-speaking film.