You voted ‘up’
Follows teenager Emma Drakeford, struggling after a recent family tragedy, who begins a video documentary about her life for a school project. Everything goes crazy when a terrifying virus sweeps through her small town, turning her friends and neighbors into vicious monsters. Quarantined with her family, Emma believes they are out of harm’s way but when the contagion finally infiltrates their home Emma and her family are faced with an impossible decision – if someone you love becomes a threat, do you kill them in cold blood or save them at the risk of your own life?
- Directors Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman also helmed Catfish and Paranormal Activity 3 and 4.
- Analeigh Tipton will play "Stacey, whose suburban life with her parents and sister Emma is upturned when the virus spreads to their neighborhood and they’re trapped within their quarantined city along with the increasingly violent infected."
- Filming was originally is aimed to begin sometime in September 2013.
- Dimension Films will distribute in the US.
- Originally titled Peste which is French for Plague.
- Abigail Breslin (Zombieland) was in talks to star.
- Was originally going to be directed by Mark Tonderai (The House at the End of the Street).
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.