|Tags: Brian J. O'Connor, FilmDistrict, found footage, Incentive Filmed Entertainment, Matthew Peterman, Prototype, Sierra/Affinity, Simon Quarterman, Vik Sahay, Wer, werewolf, WEREWOLVES, William Brent Bell|
You voted ‘down’
Following the brutal slaying of an American family vacationing in rural France, a peculiar man living near the crime scene is blindly charged with their murders. Believing her client is innocent, expatriate American defense attorney Kate Moore and her team decide to take a scientific approach in order to prove his physical incapability to local authorities. As she delves into his enigmatic family history, she uncovers evidence that suggests the rebirth of an unexpected legend. When a bloodbath ensues, Kate must do whatever she can to survive the surrounding terror and prevent the chaos from spreading.
- Universal Studios Home Entertainment will distribute the film on DVD.
- Filmed in Bucharest, Romania.
- Vik Sahay (Chuck) plays a member of the "defense team which learns its client (O’Connor), who is suspect in the slayings, is a werewolf."
- Currently rumored premise: Tells the story of a defense attorney who has set out to clear the name of a suspect in a brutal murder case. The lead, Talan, is accused of murdering an American family. While Talan appears to be gentle on the surface, his attorney soon learns that Talan is actually a werewolf.
- It's said that this will be another found footage-type film.
- The title "Wer" in German translates to "Who".
- Directed and co-written by William Brent Bell and Matthew Peterman, the duo behind Stay Alive and The Devil Inside.
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.