Seized by the government and converted into a military mental hospital during World War II, the sudden arrival of disturbed soldiers to Eel Marsh Harsh has awoken its darkest inhabitant. Eve, a beautiful young nurse, is sent to the house to care for the patients but soon realizes she must save them from more than their own demons. Despite Eve’s efforts to stop her, one by one they fall victim to the Woman in Black.
- Previously titled The Woman in Black: Angel of Death.
- Relativity Media will distribute in the US.
- Tom Harper (UK series Misfts) directs.
- Apparently the studio is interested in having Daniel Radcliffe reprise his role in some sort of small cameo capacity.
- Said to be set 40 years after the events of the first.
- Scripted by Jon Croker, who worked as a "story editor" for the first.
- Sequel to the 2011 remake of The Woman in Black.
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.