http://imdb.com/title/tt1134803/

Just finished the comic book series (4-issues) and while the ending falls short and the storyline is only so so its still a really good comic. The art is very good and very gory and very much worth getting. Makes me really wanna get ahold of the other fangoria comics. The atmosphere is really good and the monsters are great.

Its a bout a serial killer that the cops kill off and he comes back to life 30 years later and his victims whome he turned into big wooden dolls come back to life and follow his every direction. Their very evil and viscious. I say the story is only so so because it doesn't really explain why things are happening, jus THAT they are happening. For some reason the cops wall up the dead serial killer in the old house instead of doing what any cop would actually do. Which is weird, but all in all this just in gory good fun. An old spooky house, lots of gore and some really cool monsters. The "tree huggers" are really creepy as they shreak and scream while they rip someone to pieces. The movie will probably suck considering Kurtzman is doing. I'm only saying that cuz The Rage WAS HORRIBLE. But heres to hoping. But no matter what you should check out the comic if you like horror comics. Its a bloody good time. And I am happy about the fact Tobin Bell is in the movie.