01-08-2010

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

The Butcher

*MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Rented this rip-off movie last night. My brother wanted me to rent it! Wow, the DVD menu was soooo cheap! That fake noise bugs me. And WTH the movie started off RIGHT AWAY. There's usually movie company logos or something before it. And the font in the beginning, when it said "The Hitcher" across the screen! HILARIOUS. The font was CHEAP and I think you can do that effect in Windows Movie Maker.

The first death scene? HILARIOUS. We busted out laughing! That must've been one strong branch! And that girl had some HUGE nipples!

The rest of the movie just bothers from 24359407 other horror movies, but only the characters are more stupid! My cousins and I kept getting mad because there was like 3 or 4 cars that they could've got away in, but just kept on running.

There was like only one hottie in the movie, and it wasn't the final girl.

Okay, and the ending, WTH? He got blown the fuck up! How is he still alive? If he's still alive, then the other guy should've still been alive . And the girl fell asleep pretty damn fast. But yeah, funny ending.

Overall, an almost decent movie to watch on a Wednesday night and poke and make fun of!

I give this film a 3/10.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

FINALLY, A MOVIE LIVES UP TO IT'S HYPE!

~Purely and Simply Evil~
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    03-15-2013

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    yeah, i made the mistake of renting this awhile back and i was pissed after watching like 10 min of it! it was so fuckin shitty!

Driden
    This user has no status.

This the one with Ron Jeremy? it sucked. Try Samhain and Camp Cuddly Pines Powertool Massacre

skybrick
    This user has no status.

Gotta look at ultra low budget horror different then a regular theatrical release or your typical direct to DVD horror movie. I haven't seen The Butcher yet, but I plan on it, The Ghouls is a ultra low budget horror that I really suggest to check out if you can take the time to enjoy it.

+ Reply to Thread