+ Reply to Thread

Driden
    This user has no status.

88 Minutes

anyone see this? I feel for you really I do. What a piece of shit flick. Thank god me and my friends have a sense of humor because quite frankly we entertained ourselves more than the movie did. This felt like a bad writer's knock off of CopyCat. The story really goes nowhere and has the worst sense of emotion. You have less than 50 minutes to live are you really going to be calm and listen to women's drama stories about their past boyfriends? bitch please I ain't got time! People pretend to cry so much in this movie and it s delivered so fake we might as well see them placing the eye drops on.

not only that every dramatic scene is done with B acting, nothing is believable you are constantly being shoved characters to make you believe they are the killer but anyone with sense knows they are nothing but props.

There is a lot of scenes that are never explained, why? because they cannot be! they try to bring suspense but what they truly offer is fantasy.

You will find yourself dying for this to end. I was actually yelling in my head 'KILL ME' so I wont have to endure the rest of this film. Shallow relationship. The best thing this movie does is bridge characters history together. We hardly know anyone on screen that when we get a 'hint' about someone we forgot who's who?

(example) I'm going to Megans.. Sarah is missing.. call Jake! wait which guy was Jake? was Megan the brunette hoe or the secretary? who the fuck was Sarah?

my friend caught a lot of mistakes as well that are so noticeable other than the impossible "I knew you were going to be here at this time so I can put how long you have to live" scenerios for a movie based on the clock they fucked up on the time! During scenes you will see clocks right behind Al Pacino saying (example) 8:10 while on the phone then when they show him again on the same phonecall the clock will read 8:03.. wtf?

okay finally to finish my rant on this POS the ending. my god. what a piece of shit no closure at all. no flashbacks how did anything happen or when you never get that 'OOOOOOOO" type moments.. it falls completely flat and once again we get left with a "what? BULLSHIT!" moment.

4/10

Only download/stream this if you are bored, love someone in this movie or just like bad boring movies. If you see this at the theater like me *extends arms* I'll hug you

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Driden; 04-28-2008 at 06:39 PM.

Rotting Zealot
    MidnightMovieGuy

Status
    Last Online
    06-18-2015

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Busy
    Follow BooBerry On Twitter Add BooBerry on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 0
    Didn't look too interesting...was barely advertised... I might rent... but I doubt it.

Last Flick Seen: WolfCop - 5/10 The Quiet Ones - 2/10 Starry Eyes - 6/10
    Midnight Movie Gay - http://midnightmoviegay.wordpress.com
    Instagram: MidnightMovieGay

UHM's Horror DVD Informant
    UHM's Biggest Fuck Up.

Status
    Last Online
    03-02-2022

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Follow xxsic4slipknotxx On Twitter Add xxsic4slipknotxx on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Meh, I didn't care for it, especially the killer's voice. It looks alright at best.

"In Heaven, Everything is Fine" ~ Eraserhead

~ Let The Right One In (Låt den rätte komma in)

My Collection!

Be My Netflix Friend:
    http://www.netflix.com/BeMyFriend/P9vLvHRtq4eIQLWoXbtg

I said shit Goddamn! I'm a man!!
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    09-19-2015

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I hear its badness is legendary, took a few years to release this too and Pacino hasn't been good in years (not counting Insomnia)... I'll pass.

"This is a snakeskin jacket! And for me it's a symbol of my individuality, and my belief in personal freedom."

UHM's Vampire
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    05-15-2013

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Predictable.

"Drink from me and live forever". - Interview with the Vampire

UHM's #1 Killer
    Half of life is fucking up,
    the other half is dealing with
    it.

Status
    Last Online
    11-25-2023

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I didn't mind it.

"(Insanity) is not hubris, not pride; it is inflation of the ego to its ultimate - confusion between him who worships and that which is worshiped.
    Man has not eaten God; God has eaten man." Philip K. Dick The Man in the High Castle (1962)

+ Reply to Thread