It has been awhile since I wrote something.
And I did. Tell me what you think you know
your input is greatly appreciated I love any and
all.
------------------------------------------------

Jack Donovan is dying, dying a slow painful death, and guess what? There is nothing he can do about it. He swallowed just about a handful of little blue pills, and now he is dying. He won't realize how much of a bad idea it was to finally off himself. Jack had always told himself that his pitiful life wasn't worth living. Well now he had finally put the last nail on the coffin and he shall greet the Reaper in an hour. An hour that's how long it takes for those little blue pills to be put into affect.

Jack laid on the floor of his crystal white bathroom clutching his stomach in agony. He had wanted to commit suicide but he had no idea the ordeal he would go through to end his own life. The movies had made it look as if it would be done in a few seconds and he would stop. Stop. Stop. Stop breathing. Stop smiling. Stop living. Stop being Jack. Why had he done this deed?

Was it over a female? Was it over a male? Was it over a job? No none of that. It was because of Jacks own thoughts. His own thoughts that he was a horrible person. The worst in the entire Earth. Public Enemy number One. That is what Jack thought of himself. Someone who was just giving nothing back, had no reason to exist. Had no clue towards the end of the tunnel. He felt that he was excess waste. A parasite if you will. He just ate and ate, overfilling the globe, he had no girlfriend, no lover, no family, no friends. He was alone in a state of about Twenty-thousand. One was truly the loneliest number. Jack was one.

His eye length blond hair glimmered in the sunlight that fell from the bathroom window. Still clutching his stomach Jack rose. He looked at himself in the mirror. What a wreck, he thought to himself.

His white collar long sleeve shirt was wrinkled filled, and his black slacks were unzipped and hung to his lower waist. He fixed his shirt and zipped up his slacks. The pain was rapidly stopping. Was this when his death was coming? Was this the end? Jack always thought of dying in a more dramatic way, a more Spielberg way if you will. But no, he figured this was the end and that he was going to be found in the bathroom floor.

Tomorrow's paper will likely read "Pathetic man kills self. World a Better place" that is what Jack figured. Even at the edge of life he never thought of himself as a better person. He smiled into the mirror thinking, this is it world, this is it.

Then it happened, the door, the doorbell. That bloody thing, Jack thought. The siren echoed throughout the studio apartment. It flooded Jacks head. Ring, Ring, Ring. It never ended. Then the voice, oh what a sweet angelic voice. What a daring voice. The voice of Jessica Swift.

"Jack?" Jessica's voice filled the apartment. "Jack, its Jessica, Jessica Swift, from the office."

What was she doing here, Jack thought. What was she doing here. Something in Jack told himself to not answer the door, that she would just prolong his impending death. But the pain had subsided within himself, he knew that it would be any minute til his real truth would come to the surface. Jack figured that he would just answer the door and send the twit away. He carried himself passed the living quarters and towards the large oak door. He opened it slightly.

"Jack! I thought you would never answer!" Ms. Swift spoke.

"What is it Jessica, its damn near Ten thirty in the evening" Jacks soft delicate voice spoke.

"Well you haven't been in the office for nearly a week now, I was just worrying, I was wondering if everything was ok with yourself."

"I'm fine, now could you please leave!" his voice became a bit more assertive.

Jessica placed her smooth hand on Jack's.

"Jack, I was worried, I am worried."

He looked into her dark blue eyes, her sympathetic face. How could he deny her. Why was she here? He thought that he had never made an impact on one that they would visit him at his house. She looked naturally worried, she looked naturally concerned. A looked that shocked Jack, it frightened Jack.

He opened the door wider, he opened his heart.

"Come in, I'm sorry, just feeling a bit under the weather."

She let herself in. As Jack closed the door Jessica attacked him. She grasped both arms around him. It was a hug, but it startled Jack. A hug, a simple action, yet Jack was completely alien towards it.

"You looked like you needed one of these," Jessica grasped him much harder.

A small smile began to fluttered on Jack's lips. He needed it, he really did. He placed his arms behind her and began to cry, his eyes filled with water and escaped his face.

"Jack, what's wrong, what's wrong? Tell me please" Jessica pleaded.

"I just thought I was useless, pointless, nothing.." but before Jack could finish.

"Your everything. Everything. Jack, please don't forget that." Jessica looked at him while speaking these words.

He believed her, he had never believed anyone. But Jack believed her. Jack never doubted her for a second.

"I'm not good Jessica. Not good at all." Jack said.

She clutched her underneath her arm. The moment she did this he didn't want to die, he didn't want to at all, and he felt like he wouldn't die. His heart was filled with happiness not with pain. The pain was gone and hadn't been back for a while now. It almost felt like as if God had allowed him more time to live, that his life wouldn't be taken. Thank you god Jack thought. Thank you God. He no longer wanted to leave, he wanted to live, to love.

Then it happened. It all came so fast. The love. The touch. The grasp. The pain. Oh, the pain was horrible. The worst he had ever experienced in his entire life. It was the stomach, then it floated up to his heart.

Jessica fell to her knees not knowing what had happened. Jacks body quickly went into convulsions.

"Jack! Jack! What's wrong?" she did not know what was happening.

He looked into her blue eyes for quite possibly the last time. His own eyes filled with blood.

"Thank you." Jack spoke.

For the only time in his life he was thankful, thankful, oh so thankful. He had never known someone with so much love, so much heart, so much care, and he had barely got to truly know her. Barely meet her. It was love. Love at first sight.

She clutched his body, he stopped moving.

It was now 11:43 PM and Jack Donovan was dead.