Last Online
    04-22-2015

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 0

Godzilla Returns (book)

Always been curious about the Godzilla books, and I ended up getting the first one by Marc Cerasini off of amazon. The guys a good author and I love Godzilla so I was hoping for the best here, and I wasn't disappointed. I was afraid this would be a more kiddy Godzilla, and I've heard the books not written my Marc are, but these seem as adult as Godzilla usually got in some of the better films.

Godzilla is more viscious in this book, and it bothers to talk about the destruction that he causes and the effects it has on people. I did sit and shake my head a lot at the idiotic military. Who just kept going after G over and over and over, knowing full well that our weapons would have no effect. But it made for some good action sequences. People die here, and theres no dancing and acting stupid from Godzilla. He's a monster here. Cerasini wrote some more Godzilla books and even though they are in an order, I don't know if you need to read this one first yet, but if your a fan of Godzilla and you read then you REALLY need to get ahold of these books. Would probably have to order them offline though. I'm gonna go order all of the Cerasini Godzilla books.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

80's Horror fan
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    5 Days Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 11
    Sounds really good,I think I'm gonna order one and give it a shot.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "You screw my wife,I screwdrive your head"

+ Reply to Thread