Last Online
    08-07-2008

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

The Other Woman

hi, im kinda new to this site but i found this and decided to post my idea for my movie script i wanna work on. the movie is called "the other woman" it has no relation to the lifetime tv movie or the book. this movie will be a "thriller"/"survival" movie with a young woman who discovers her husband is cheating and decides to kill him but after she dumps the body the police of course contact her and tell her about the death but they tell her that he was shot to death, but she beat him with a kitchen skillet. soon she begins to recive threatening notes, phone calls. she is being hunted by "the other woman" who has killed her husband and is now trying to kill her.

the whole idea of the movie is smiliar to movies like scream and halloween, ya know a killer with a grudge and hunts her down, but i have yet to develop a full script the movie is based on a book i wrote for the "court tv crime writters contest" they did a while back.

tell me what you think of my movie idea and give suggestions the title, story, cast anything thanks!!! :eyebrow:

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Diz mutha F'er got banned!
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    09-06-2011

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    decides to kill him but after she dumps the body the police of course contact her and tell her about the death but they tell her that he was shot to death, but she beat him with a kitchen skillet.

-------------------------

The wife beat him to death with a kitchen skillet...then who shot him? and whoever shot him....shot him once he was already dead? ... huh?

Eternally confused
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    09-26-2023

Member #
    Threads
    Add cabal on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by dead breed View Post
    decides to kill him but after she dumps the body the police of course contact her and tell her about the death but they tell her that he was shot to death, but she beat him with a kitchen skillet.

-------------------------

The wife beat him to death with a kitchen skillet...then who shot him? and whoever shot him....shot him once he was already dead? ... huh?
    It sounds a little confusing.

P.S. I'm very sorry about the crappy signature. I was wanting to change it but I couldn't think of anything fast. For punishment I have chained my self to the bed. I hope this will do.

http://www.samuraioflegend.com/register.php?REF=77040

Horror Geek
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    04-27-2009

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by blakemaples_2010 View Post
    hi, im kinda new to this site but i found this and decided to post my idea for my movie script i wanna work on. the movie is called "the other woman" it has no relation to the lifetime tv movie or the book. this movie will be a "thriller"/"survival" movie with a young woman who discovers her husband is cheating and decides to kill him but after she dumps the body the police of course contact her and tell her about the death but they tell her that he was shot to death, but she beat him with a kitchen skillet. soon she begins to recive threatening notes, phone calls. she is being hunted by "the other woman" who has killed her husband and is now trying to kill her.

the whole idea of the movie is smiliar to movies like scream and halloween, ya know a killer with a grudge and hunts her down, but i have yet to develop a full script the movie is based on a book i wrote for the "court tv crime writters contest" they did a while back.

tell me what you think of my movie idea and give suggestions the title, story, cast anything thanks!!! :eyebrow:
    hm..i guess it can be done...but to make it a twisty shocker would be hard. I mean, the woman beat him and killed...and the OTHER woman would just go up to the body and shoot him....nothing special. it would be more twisty to find out who the other woman is. like her lost/thought to be dead sister who was having an affair with the (now) dead guy which he never knew the two women were related.

wooo spooky.:eyebrow:

zzzzz

Horror Geek
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    04-27-2009

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    more thriller than survival. "along came a spider" kind of movie IMO.

zzzzz

Blake Maples 2010
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    08-07-2008

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    thats more what i was going for....it seems you guys missunderstood what i said......the wife thought that she had killed him when she beat him....but when he woke up he went to the other woman who he was having an affair with and he told her that he was married and she got pissed and shoots him....the police find him in a parking lot shot to death when the wife dumped him below a bridge... sorry for the mix up...i have been writing on it more and i am actually working on the screenplay as of right now and i have began working on the location...we are going to shoot it in eastern tn in knoxville.....i hope to get the film finished by october 31 in time for a movie festival down here...but anyway thanks for the ideas...

+ Reply to Thread