Last Online
    08-07-2008

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

My new short series on youtube!!!!

hey i am about to start filming my new mini horror series on youtube... It is called Blackout...its about a small community that has faced a power outage and people disappear when it turns night time.....the whole thing will show the 2 weeks that they are haunted by this mysterious "blackout" and the disappearences. the whole thing is buggeted around 400...kinda cheap i know but i hope it turns out good....ill post a link on here when it becomes availble!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

UHM's #1 Killer
    Half of life is fucking up,
    the other half is dealing with
    it.

Status
    Last Online
    11-25-2023

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Cool, whenever it's up i'll check it out..

"(Insanity) is not hubris, not pride; it is inflation of the ego to its ultimate - confusion between him who worships and that which is worshiped.
    Man has not eaten God; God has eaten man." Philip K. Dick The Man in the High Castle (1962)

Fresh Member
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    07-20-2008

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Hurry up and give me a link :hey:

Blake Maples 2010
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    08-07-2008

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up

more details

okay i ran into some copyright issues and that put a block on the movie for a while and i had to work that out so as of now i have to create a sub title for the film so that i can still use the blackout title. sorry it has taken so long but i have been going through a lot with casting issues and we hit alot of financial issues, but here is a better sypnosis

June 29th, eastern tn, a local community begins to prepare for the 4th of july celebration. the whole town is begining to have wide spread power outtages, nothing out of the ordinary, until....a local girl goes missing in the middle of the night...as the town begins a frantic search for her, the power outtages soon turn to widespread blackouts, and more and more people begin to disappear, the mayor calls for a state of emergency, but for some reason they can't even get a hold of anyone by phone, cell, or radio....then on the 4th everyone is too scared to even leave their homes, but a few local people decide to figure out whats happening, what they encounter, will be something that they may never have the chance to imagine again...

okay that was about the best i could do to describe it without giving the ending away lol.....also i have decided to make this into a movie instead of mini series i have found that there were too many copyright issues with my mini series idea so.....here is the updated title:

Blackout
    Pray for the light

i hope you guys like it my link will be up in about a week or too im just finishing filming and post production stuff so be patient lol....
    thanks

Blake Maples 2010
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    08-07-2008

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    well my plans didn't go as hoped and the film can't be released, i am trying to find somewhere that i can upload it, if anyone knows lemme know plz, the movie is fininshed i just cant upload it!!!!

Psycho Killer
    Lurking in the Dark

Status
    Last Online
    3 Days Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Follow Toby On Twitter Add Toby on Facebook
    Visit Toby's Youtube Channel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 458
    Quote Originally Posted by blakemaples_2010 View Post
    well my plans didn't go as hoped and the film can't be released, i am trying to find somewhere that i can upload it, if anyone knows lemme know plz, the movie is fininshed i just cant upload it!!!!
    Google you can upload anything by making an easy account.

"It's a Freak Show! A Freak Show! See the strange and bizarre! Step right up, we'd love to see you! We think YOU can be the STAR! Hahahaha! Oooh! Hahahahaha! Ooohh! Hahahaha!"-Umlaut (CarnEvil)
    GORY PUMPKIN WEBSITE

"Ignorance must die if creation is to survive.."-Dillon Mason (Hacksaw: Documentary of a Psycho Killer)

+ Reply to Thread