Sneaky
    Add UzumakiW on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 152
    Given: 75
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID UzumakiW Steam ID UzumakiW

Puzzle (Korean)

You receive a letter one day, summoning you to a place for a meeting. You are told that you have been selected to be apart of a project where, in the end, you will end up walking away mad rich. There is no name in the letter to who set this up.

You arrive at the meeting to see four other people in the room. These four people will be your partners. Everyone is wondering the same thing, who set this up? Nobody at the meeting had set this up, they know as much about it as you do, except for one guy.

He is the oldest member of this group, and he has been given the name Hwan. He seems to know more about this than the rest of you do, however, he assures you that he did not set this up. He is very determined to see through with this. He was given the position as leader by the person who planned it all out, so he knows how it will all work out. After reading the plans, he believes all of you can succeed in this.

The rest of you guys are very skeptical since none of you know who planned this. However, after some convincing, you all agree to it.

Your objective? Get to the bank, have the man unlock one of the lockers, and steal all the bonds in that locker, and leave. Thankfully, you get away with it, escaping the cops and taking a hostage.

You arrive to an abandoned car garage to meet up with the leader of the group and the person who planned it. However, upon arriving, you find Hwan, shot and burned to death in the middle of the floor.

You were told that the person who planned this job out would arrive that way you could all split up the profits. With the cops searching for you, you all decide to wait. However, the death of Hwan brings up many suspicions.

As time goes on, you all begin to suspect each other as the person who planned this out. They suspected they've been screwed over by someone. What is going on, and who really planned this out?
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Very long synopsis, yes, however, that's about how the movie Puzzle is. So, basically, they pull a bank job planned by an unknown person. They find one of their partners dead at the meeting point. Still not knowing who planned this out, they begin suspecting each other and begin to realize they all have some sort of connection with each other.

I thought this movie was pretty entertaining. I'm a fan of those types of psychological movies that make you have to pay attention to everything in the movie to figure things out.

The ending may or may not be predictable, you'll have to decide on that. But it'll make you think.

So, all in all, I enjoyed this movie. It was actually pretty entertaining.

I'd give it probably somewhere between a 7 or 8 out of ten. I would recommend it, especially since the movie is streaming online. Definitely a good watch.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

"We all go a little mad sometimes"

UHM's #1 Killer
    Half of life is fucking up,
    the other half is dealing with
    it.

Status
    Last Online
    11-25-2023

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    The plot sounds interesting enough. I think I will watch it, thanks Slash..

"(Insanity) is not hubris, not pride; it is inflation of the ego to its ultimate - confusion between him who worships and that which is worshiped.
    Man has not eaten God; God has eaten man." Philip K. Dick The Man in the High Castle (1962)

The Architect
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Follow FrighT MasteR On Twitter Add FrighT MasteR on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 879
    Given: 134
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID frightie Steam ID frightie
    Not a bad flick:thumbup3:

Fresh Zealot
    I am high.

Status
    Last Online
    11-19-2019

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 10
    Sounds decent, I have a hard time enjoying most Asian flix though..

Steelbaz Youtube Channel

Nosferatu = UHM's Snitch

+ Reply to Thread