05-21-2014

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnieBoi View Post

Spoiler...
    I think Batman's sacrifice would be in vain if Two-Face came back. He put his reputation on the line and secured himself a vigilante by saying he killed Harvey Dent and the others Two-Face killed; Batman did this so citizens of Gotham would continue to believe in Harvey's message and believe there is light at the end of the proverbial tunnel. If Two-Face came back, then it'd be pointless. I can't see Two-Face coming back and making sense. I'd not see the movie if they did that. Like I said before, TDK should've been used as a back-story and the third film should've been taken from there.

That is very true. But I wouldn't put it past him to make that be in vain. Alot of what he did was.
    Spoiler...
    Rachel much?

But I think we all know that eventually there is going to be some form of Redemption for him and it could happen in the form of Dent returning. But I kinda hope not.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thrash or Die
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    02-23-2013

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    All I have to say is there is a STRONG chance Two-Face wont return after reading an article on IGN about the book of the movie, if you heard about that then you know what I'm talking about.

Killing Is My Busines... And Business Is Good!

I'm a Fag, yes!
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    11-18-2008

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Like I said to cmurdur, I guess he's now known as UHM's Official Jerk (congrats on the step up! :bigthumbup, WB will do whatever they want. If they feel Two-Face needs to come back, then so be it. I just hope they do something that makes sense. Honestly, I can't see a third movie doing any better than TDK and that's going to hurt the series. Then again, that's how it's always been: the second sequel always blows. Let's see: Blade Trinity, Spiderman 3, X3, Batman Forever, etc.

When I Grow Up...

Valhalla, I am coming
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    10-22-2023

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsu18 View Post
    That is very true. But I wouldn't put it past him to make that be in vain. Alot of what he did was.
    Spoiler...
    Rachel much?

But I think we all know that eventually there is going to be some form of Redemption for him and it could happen in the form of Dent returning. But I kinda hope not.

Spoiler...
    The Joker tricked him. He switched the addresses because he knew Batman would go after Rachel and her dieing would really set him off.

Rotting Zealot
    bears, beets, battlestar
    galactica

Status
    Last Online
    02-13-2021

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 40
    Michael Bay sought out the director's chair for The Dark Knight.

You can read excerpts from his proposed script here:

http://my.spill.com/profiles/blog/sh...gPost%3A355506

Spoiler (high light):

If you can't tell by the title page this is a parody, slit your wrists. Some people on that comment board weren't sure if it was fake....

Rotting Member
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    08-13-2010

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Thumbs Up
    Batman 3 by 2011??

August 22, 2008 - With The Dark Knight not only the biggest hit of 2008 but also one the highest grossing movies of all time, Warner Bros. is understandably eager to bring director Christopher Nolan and star Christian Bale back to the Batcave as soon as possible.

According to The Wall Street Journal, "The studio is set to announce its plans for future DC movies in the next month. For now, though, it is focused on releasing four comic-book films in the next three years, including a third Batman film, a new film reintroducing Superman, and two movies focusing on other DC Comics characters."

Given the success of the grim and gritty Dark Knight, Warner Bros. Pictures Group President Jeff Robinov says the studio's upcoming DC movie slate is "going to try to go dark to the extent that the characters allow it."

It was recently reported that Warners has an offer out to Nolan to direct Batman 3 but that the director had yet to commit to it. Studio boss Alan Horn told Variety at the time, "We have no idea where Chris is going with this. ... We haven't had any conversations with him about it."

"I'll make him an offer he can't refuse" -Michael Corleone

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678