Amused
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Children of the Corn remake crew looking for original participants' stories

but i was perusing my local paper and found this

They're remaking 'Children of Corn,' and we want your stories
    10:00 AM

Were you an actor, extra or voyeur when Steven King's “Children of the Corn” was filmed south of Sioux City more than 20 years ago?

This week, a casting call is set in eastern Iowa for a remake of the horror film that was filmed in corn fields and towns in Woodbury and Monona counties, and we want to share your stories about the original film.

Send us your name, what part you played in the film or its production, and memories about the experience to journalmultimedia@gmail.com. Be sure to include your full name and phone number so that we can contact you. Some stories will be used in an upcoming edition of the Sioux City Journal and online at siouxcityjournal.com.

The casting call begins Thursday at the Lodge Hotel in Bettendorf and will run through Monday.

Hours from Thursday to Sunday will be from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and again from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. Audition hours on Monday be from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Child actors and actresses for speaking roles, featured roles and background extras are needed for the film, which will be filmed near the Quad Cities. Respondents are asked to bring a photo. The Lodge Hotel is located at 900 Spruce Hills Drive, Bettendorf, Iowa 52722.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    i get an f for failure to proof read everything

throw up those goats!!!

i broke up with myspace, it was suffocating me. but i am an addict and now i am back

Fresh Member
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    08-22-2008

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I dont know if the remake will be anygood

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!