Last Online
    08-31-2015

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 5

Dark Tranquillity Parts with Bassist.

D.T. has parted ways with longtime bass player Michael Nicklasson. All booked shows will go on as scheduled with a session bassist. We thank Michael for his time in the band and wish him the best of luck in future endeavours. Here is a statement from him.

After almost 10 years and tons of tours and festivals, I chose to leave D.T. for personal reasons. It's been so cool all this time to meet all the people and the tons of fans around the world, and all the friends that I got during this amazing journey - crew, fans and all the people I (we) worked with. I can't name everyone, as the list would take up all the space on the web site, but I'm going to miss all of you that worked and supported us (me) during these years, but this is the right thing to do, I really need a break.

There are no hard feelings in the band, it's a thing that we all felt was the best for D.T.. Now I'm going to kick back for a while, and then I'll see what's in the future for me. I wish the best for the rest off the boys in my old crew, and to all: I'm coming back in one way or another......thanx to all off you! Cheers!

/mickey
    You can find this on there myspace. Damn, one of my favorite bands, and from what I've seen on the live videos, he had fun live and and intereacted a lot with the crowd.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

UHM's #1 Killer
    Half of life is fucking up,
    the other half is dealing with
    it.

Status
    Last Online
    11-25-2023

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Great band.. shame.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "(Insanity) is not hubris, not pride; it is inflation of the ego to its ultimate - confusion between him who worships and that which is worshiped.
    Man has not eaten God; God has eaten man." Philip K. Dick The Man in the High Castle (1962)

+ Reply to Thread