09-29-2008

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Texas Fear Fest partners with Wizard World Texas

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

WIZARD WORLD TEXAS TO HOST TEXAS FEAR FEST!

This Unprecedented Pairing To Bring Even More Stars and Events to the Convention!

Congers, NY (September 26, 2008) –
    Wizard World Texas just got even bigger with the announcement today that the pop culture extravaganza will host the hottest horror show in Texas, Texas Fear Fest, as part of the festivities November 7-9 at the Arlington Convention Center.

On top of the impressive list of comic book talent already attending at this year’s Wizard World Texas convention, Corey Feldman (“The Lost Boys,” “Friday the 13th 4” & “5”), Danny Trejo (“From Dusk Till Dawn,” “Rob Zombie’s Halloween”) and cast members from “Friday the 13th: A New Beginning,” “Monster Squad” and “Halloween 4” will be on hand to meet and greet their fans. In addition to the guests, there will be special events, including screenings of “Friday the 13th: A New Beginning” and “Monster Squad” and Fear Jam, a concert featuring murder metal pioneers Macabre, Michale Graves, formerly of The Misfits, FirstJason, and The Horrifics with special guest Eerie Von of Danzig and Samhain.

“Wizard is thrilled to be able to play host to such a popular event and work with Texas FearFest partners John Gray and Sean Clark,” said Wizard Senior VP/Operations Joe Yanarella. “This amazing opportunity allows us to bring in more guests and more excitement and grow our show larger than ever before.”

“This really is a merger of powerhouses,” said Fear Fest’s John Gray. “What a fantastic opportunity for the fans of Fear Fest and Wizard! It also lets me combine my two great loves—horror and comics, so I am personally ecstatic!”

“Being able to join forces with an established and well respected company like Wizard World is truly a blessing for us,” added Sean Clark.

For complete information on guests, events and tickets, visit txfearfest.com. Texas FearFest is sponsored by pitofhorror.com, dreadcentral.com and conventionallstars.com.

Wizard World, the largest family-friendly comics and pop culture convention in the United States, returns to Texas November 7-9 at the Arlington Convention Center.

About Wizard
    Wizard Entertainment is the industry leader in the comic book and collectibles market that publishes Wizard: The Magazine of Comics, Entertainment and Pop Culture, ToyFare: The Toy Magazine and Anime Insider, as well as Toy Wishes: The Ultimate Guide to Family Entertainment and Special Operations. Wizard’s publications have a monthly national readership of more than two million and are currently sold in 25 countries and five languages. Wizard World, the convention division of Wizard Entertainment, is a four city tour that brings the best in comics, film, television, anime and collectibles to Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Chicago and Texas. WizardUniverse.com is the online for all of Wizard’s publications and its content spans the full range of Wizard’s pop culture subject manner. For the latest news of interest to readers of all Wizard publications, Wizard Universe can be found online at www.wizarduniverse.com

About Texas Fear Fest
    Texas Fear Fest is a horror-oriented for-profit media event held annually in the Dallas, Texas area since 2007. Guests have included actors, directors, and producers from classic and upcoming horror films. Texas Fear Fest is presented in conjunction with horror websites "Pit of Horror" and "Dread Central". Fear Fest can be found online at www.txfearfest.com

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Call me STRT or Street
    If someone asks if you are a
    god you say YES

Status
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Follow strtfghtr On Twitter
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 727
    Given: 363
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID EataFat1 Steam ID strtfghtr Wii Code something...
    sounds like spam to me...

All You Need is Blood - The Official UHM Horror Podcast

https://soundcloud.com/allyouneedisblood

Average Joe
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    03-31-2022

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Hey Wizard....You Suck.

Average Joe
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    03-31-2022

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Almost forgot....

Wizard Dr. Awesmoe

Quit spamming.

burn in my light
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    08-14-2010

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    :spam:

lit by a fire
    burned by the flame

Call me STRT or Street
    If someone asks if you are a
    god you say YES

Status
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Follow strtfghtr On Twitter
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 727
    Given: 363
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID EataFat1 Steam ID strtfghtr Wii Code something...
    your convention sounds like it sucks...the only person I'd want to meet is Fred Dekker, and thank him for brining NotC and Monster Squad into my life.

All You Need is Blood - The Official UHM Horror Podcast

https://soundcloud.com/allyouneedisblood

STONER BASHING TIME
    STONER BASHING TIME

Status
    Last Online
    08-21-2013

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Macabre

"Ya damn lil bashtards with yer rail-guns... I was fuckin people up with my pipebombs on Duke Nukem when you were a shittin yer pampers..." - UHM's Reverend, WarBeast

+ Reply to Thread