Last Online
    07-05-2013

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Working on a horror/comedy short.

So as many of you may (or may not) know I pretty much stick to comedy when making shorts. I envy all of you fellas who get to make all these sweet horror shorts. My entire DVD collection is horror (not a single comedy...with the exception of Anchor Man), horror is the genre of film I love and want to work in the most. So I'm stoked to let you guys know that my boys (Disappointed People) and me are now getting underway on the pre-production of a 15 minute horror/comedy short. I created the story, the script has been written by two of the other gentlemen in DP, I'll be directing and editing, Rob will be producing, and we will all have roles/cameos throughout. We have a few local actors/actresses on board, and a crew of fellow filmmakers whom owe use all favors. Our goal is t be filming by the end of October, with a Christmas release. I'll keep you all informed if you'd like (pictures, videos, trailers, etc...). That's all I can say as of now, can't wait to blow UHM's minds with this project. We will release the video online, and we will put together a DVD with lots of extras (I'll be giving DVD's away on the board here).

Oh and one last thing, the film's called "Night of the Mullets"

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

UHM's #1 Killer
    Half of life is fucking up,
    the other half is dealing with
    it.

Status
    Last Online
    11-25-2023

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Can't wait.. I'm a fan of your previous work.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "(Insanity) is not hubris, not pride; it is inflation of the ego to its ultimate - confusion between him who worships and that which is worshiped.
    Man has not eaten God; God has eaten man." Philip K. Dick The Man in the High Castle (1962)

+ Reply to Thread