Well I haven't come by any new horror movies, but the strangers, so I decided to pick up this little item at the video store.

The story centers off on Bruce Banners, who is hiding in the shadow's, as he is trying to find a cure for radiation that turned him into the Hulk. But as usual, it's not too long before General Ross finds out where he is. Now this leaves Bruce to go on the run again, and try not to Hulk out.

While he is supposedly hiding, he meets up with Betty Ross, an old flame from his past, that soon joins him on his quest for a cure. Now as they are running, General Ross tries to figure out a plan on how to stop bruce, with the help of a mercenary, who soon becomes the abomination.

Well I see that this is one of the best of the summer. Filled with action, a little comedy, and some awesome special affects. Mentioning the effects, they were much better than 03's Hulk. This Hulk was more ripped than the first with it's big muscles and biceps. Abomination was cool as well. He hand some of the same characteristics as the Hulk, but he was a little taller. In some scenes these things little real, and thats what I liked most.

Another thing was the action. Of course we slow down for a good 20-25 minutes, but with the action packed scenes that we get, we are not disappointed. We see cars being tossed around, airplanes blowing up, and we also get to see the Hulk use the Hulk smash. la;

The acting was great, considering the fact that at least half the cast was full of academy nominated actors. I would have preferred Jennifer Connelly of Liv Tyler any day to play Betty Ross, maybe because of her blue eyes, but Liv Tyler does gives us a very strong performance, and so does Mr. Norton, which gives a good impression of Bruce, which he is more suitable than Eric Bana.

Now supposedly the Hulk is supposed to be the nemesis for the Avengers movie coming out soon, which we do get a big hint of at the end of the film. But I think that's a bad idea, considering the fact that half of the characters in the avengers don't even have a movie out yet, but it would make for good popcorn pleasure, as this one did.

I give the movie a 8/10, because it was good, but not perfect. When I say not perfect I mean by not enough action, and I expected a little more fighting between Hulk and Abomination, but it was better than the first.