Status
    Last Online
    11-20-2008

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Let The Right One In Remake? NO! Sign my petition and decide for yourself.

To: horror lovers

Dear Lovers of horror movies ESPECIALLY those of you who loved LET THE RIGHT ONE IN the swedish hit. In 2009 im sorry to say they are planning on remaking this wonderful hit, to tell you the truth im kinda sick of remakes, the list of bad remakes is endless, The Fog, Halloween, The Ring 2, One Missed Call, Pyscho, The Eye, Texas Chainsaw Massacre. If i was to make another list like this in a few years do you really want me to add LET THE RIGHT ONE IN? What I am suggesting is a more simple alternative to a remake I think that when it hits dvd shelves it should have an english audio track for those of us who want to hear it in english NOW HOLD ON I know your saying to yourself DUDDBING SUCKS! Please let me explain when you get your dvd you can push play and hear the movie in its original swedish format with english subtitles if you so choose, BUT if you want you can simply go to menu go into audio options and click the english track and hear it in english? See how simple a sollution if you like the original swedish then you can hear it in the original swedish. If your a bit fickle and want to hear it in english then it is an OPTION. Now I want you all to ask yourselves which is the lesser of two evils, a option english track, or a perfectly good movie run through the hollywood ringer and made into a shadow of its former self forever tarnishing your memories of what you once loved? Which do you think should happen, your opinion matters, and if it doesnt matter to those studios who want to remake everything well it should remember THEY NEED US WE DONT NEED THEM. Say that to yourself over and over till you understand its meaning. So Please sign my petition not in the hundreds not in the thousands but the tens of thousands and maybe the hundreds then maybe the millions. Let us show hollywood that we wont take any more of its nonsense. DONT LET HOLLYWOOD IN DONT LET THEM KILL ANOTHER. TAKE A STAND AND SAY FUCK EM.

IF YOU AGREE WITH WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY THEN SIGN MY PETITION.

To: horror lovers
    Dear Lovers of horror movies ESPECIALLY those of you who loved LET THE RIGHT ONE IN the swedish hit. In 2009 im sorry to say they are planning on remaking this wonderful hit, to tell you the truth im kinda sick of remakes, the list of bad remakes is endless, The Fog, Halloween, The Ring 2, One Missed Call, Pyscho, The Eye, Texas Chainsaw Massacre. If i was to make another list like this in a few years do you really want me to add LET THE RIGHT ONE IN? What I am suggesting is a more simple alternative to a remake I think that when it hits dvd shelves it should have an english audio track for those of us who want to hear it in english NOW HOLD ON I know your saying to yourself DUDDBING SUCKS! Please let me explain when you get your dvd you can push play and hear the movie in its original swedish format with english subtitles if you so choose, BUT if you want you can simply go to menu go into audio options and click the english track and hear it in english? See how simple a sollution if you like the original swedish then you can hear it in the original swedish. If your a bit fickle and want to hear it in english then it is an OPTION. Now I want you all to ask yourselves which is the lesser of two evils, a option english track, or a perfectly good movie run through the hollywood ringer and made into a shadow of its former self forever tarnishing your memories of what you once loved? Which do you think should happen, your opinion matters, and if it doesnt matter to those studios who want to remake everything well it should remember THEY NEED US WE DONT NEED THEM. Say that to yourself over and over till you understand its meaning. So Please sign my petition not in the hundreds not in the thousands but the tens of thousands and maybe the hundreds then maybe the millions. Let us show hollywood that we wont take any more of its nonsense. DONT LET HOLLYWOOD IN DONT LET THEM KILL ANOTHER. TAKE A STAND AND SAY FUCK EM.

IF YOU AGREE WITH WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY THEN SIGN MY PETITION.

http://www.petitiononline.com/NoRema...tion-sign.html

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Fresh Member
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    11-20-2008

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    damn guys im sorry that it was double posted you dont have to read both paragraphs sorry just please sign my petition.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

UHM's Battle Royale Survivor
    This user is too awesome to
    have a status

Status
    Last Online
    05-18-2022

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Thumbs Up