Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Falling Rock View Post
    The worst in the series will always be the one where "jason" ended up being the ambulance driver. That has been and will always bee the worst. Having said that? Jason Goes to hell is pretty bad. It has some memorable stuff though. I loved the way Jason looked in this movie. His mask sunken into his bloated dead face. That was great. And how can this thread be made without ever talking about Tony the Wonder llama? HILARIOUS. The eating of the blackheart was great to. And I laughed my ass off when he punched that woman in the diner in the face.

The storyline was crap though. You rarely saw Jason at all. The body hoping crap was ridiculously stupid. That had never happend in any of the movies, yet now it became true. Stupid. And he could only be killed by a family member? And it was EXTREMELY stupid that all the family member had to 2 was stab him. Are you fucking serious? Stab him!??!?!?!!! RETARDED. Personally my favorite in the series was part 7.

the cheif is smokin to much outa that peace pipe

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by 3/6; 12-26-2008 at 10:51 AM.
    Detroit Lions Baltimore Ravens Detroit Pistons Michigan Wolverines Detroit Red Wings Kentucky Wildcats

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12