+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 131



  1. #81
    Rotting Zealot
    This user has no status.
     

    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    11-03-2014

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Member #
    14933
    Posts
    161
    Threads
    20
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    If there has to be one or the other, I would rather see a remake. At least with a remake you can always just brush it off as an attempt to cash in. With a sequel it becomes cannon.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #82
    A shark among the fish
    This user has no status.
     
    CryptSniper's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    08-28-2009

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Member #
    15265
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25
    Threads
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes that is very true.. I would be interested in seeing how a remake of this movie would turn out. The special effects in movies have come a long way since this movie first came out..

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Pain is your friend, your ally, it will tell you when you are seriously injured, it will keep you awake and angry, and remind you to finish the job and get the hell home. But you know the best thing about pain?

    .....It lets you know you're not dead yet"!

  3. #83
    Purely & Simply...Evil...& Stoned.
    This user has no status.
     
    The Tall Man's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    04-30-2012

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Member #
    14532
    Age
    29
    Posts
    658
    Threads
    65
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I love the series still n I hope one day Jaws will return to his former glory. If Friday The 13th and Halloween can continue for as long as they have I don't see why Jaws can't. I believe 100% that the masses would come to see the new chapter, as long as its well written and NOT full of CrapGI.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #84
    Zombiefied Zealot
    Preternatural of being, I am
    not me.
     
    BigFatOgre's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    9 Hours Ago

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Member #
    15071
    Location
    Lincoln, Rhode Island, United States
    Posts
    4,366
    Threads
    46
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Add BigFatOgre on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 15
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag BigFatOgre75
    Deep Blue Sea was a good flick IMO.
    Frankly I'm not a big Jaws fan. I can see why people love it and it's a well done movie. Maybe it's because i don;t go near oceans... How about a mutated Jaws that swims through the sewer systems sucking people down their toilets using a strange eel-like tongue appendage with more razor sharp teeth... :surpriseddump:

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #85
    Zombiefied Member
    This user has no status.
     
    Sutter Kane's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Member #
    13891
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    1,978
    Threads
    65
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Just bring plenty of guns and grenades, no shark would ever stand a chance against Captain Sutter. What kind of asshole would use a spear gun?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #86
    i want to play a game
    This user has no status.
     
    binksawsfan's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    08-21-2010

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Member #
    15327
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    83
    Threads
    6
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Add binksawsfan on Facebook Add binksawsfan on MySpace
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    o no no jaws 5 please!!!!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #87
    Rotting Member
    This user has no status.
     

    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    11-27-2009

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Member #
    15097
    Location
    Sanford, Maine
    Posts
    56
    Threads
    10
    Add Thef13GUY on MySpace
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I have a great idea for Jaws 5: Okay, my cast would be Denis Quaid, Christian Bale- (Because he is funny over the top), Meg Ryan-(Because I want her to die really bad), David Hasslehoff- (Comedy reasons) and Nick Cannon- (Just because he needs to die in real life). So, this will be centered around Denis Quaid's character moving to a small New England town off the Cape where he gets a job as a Marine Researcher meanwhile local sheriff played by the HOFF, is investiagting a strange chain of disappearances of the small coastal town, Meg Ryan is the ex-wife of Hoff and she gets eaten by Jaws and Nick Cannon would be random black guy who is there to say stupid shit and get eaten. Christian Bale plays the rebel pirate/sailer who teams up with Denis Quaid, David Hasslehoff to take down Jaws. Perfect Syfy Channel Movie.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Thef13GUY; 09-08-2009 at 08:49 AM.

  8. #88
    Rotting Member
    This user has no status.
     

    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    11-27-2009

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Member #
    15097
    Location
    Sanford, Maine
    Posts
    56
    Threads
    10
    Add Thef13GUY on MySpace
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0


    Stupid but Funny

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #89
    Rotting Member
    This user has no status.
     

    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    11-27-2009

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Member #
    15097
    Location
    Sanford, Maine
    Posts
    56
    Threads
    10
    Add Thef13GUY on MySpace
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #90
    Zombiefied Member
    This user has no status.
     
    Sutter Kane's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Member #
    13891
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    1,978
    Threads
    65
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    :straightface2:

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  11. #91
    Demon to Some
    Imagine peace on this earth
    when there's no grief Imagine
    grief on this earth when
    there's no peace
     
    Darkgod's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Member #
    712
    Location
    Jersey Representing
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,152
    Threads
    194
    My Mood
    Dead
    Add Darkgod on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 58
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag Chumpstylz PSN ID D_A_R_K_G_O_D
    Quote Originally Posted by Thef13GUY View Post
    I have a great idea for Jaws 5: Okay, my cast would be Denis Quaid, Christian Bale- (Because he is funny over the top), Meg Ryan-(Because I want her to die really bad), David Hasslehoff- (Comedy reasons) and Nick Cannon- (Just because he needs to die in real life). So, this will be centered around Denis Quaid's character moving to a small New England town off the Cape where he gets a job as a Marine Researcher meanwhile local sheriff played by the HOFF, is investiagting a strange chain of disappearances of the small coastal town, Meg Ryan is the ex-wife of Hoff and she gets eaten by Jaws and Nick Cannon would be random black guy who is there to say stupid shit and get eaten. Christian Bale plays the rebel pirate/sailer who teams up with Denis Quaid, David Hasslehoff to take down Jaws. Perfect Syfy Channel Movie.
    I stopped reading when you added someone to a jaws movie for comedic reasons.... and out of curiousity you do know Quaid was in Jaws 3

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  12. #92
    Rotting Member
    This user has no status.
     

    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    11-27-2009

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Member #
    15097
    Location
    Sanford, Maine
    Posts
    56
    Threads
    10
    Add Thef13GUY on MySpace
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Oh I known he was that why returning him would be a smart idea the comedy reason was because comedy and horror are so much hand on hand even if we want to notice it or not.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  13. #93
    Call me STRT or Street
    If someone asks if you are a
    god you say YES
     
    strtfghtr's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    1 Day Ago

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Member #
    13259
    Location
    Bungleville, CT
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,947
    Threads
    220
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Follow strtfghtr On Twitter
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 432
    Given: 219
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID EataFat1 Steam ID strtfghtr Wii Code something...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thef13GUY View Post
    I have a great idea for Jaws 5: Okay, my cast would be Denis Quaid, Christian Bale- (Because he is funny over the top), Meg Ryan-(Because I want her to die really bad), David Hasslehoff- (Comedy reasons) and Nick Cannon- (Just because he needs to die in real life). So, this will be centered around Denis Quaid's character moving to a small New England town off the Cape where he gets a job as a Marine Researcher meanwhile local sheriff played by the HOFF, is investiagting a strange chain of disappearances of the small coastal town, Meg Ryan is the ex-wife of Hoff and she gets eaten by Jaws and Nick Cannon would be random black guy who is there to say stupid shit and get eaten. Christian Bale plays the rebel pirate/sailer who teams up with Denis Quaid, David Hasslehoff to take down Jaws. Perfect Syfy Channel Movie.
    what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Fools believe bullshit without evaluation. Fools believe bullshit without reason, because they like the story or they want to fit in. Fools believe bullshit that has no scientific basis, or in some cases, directly conflicts with scientific knowledge. But foolishness can be cured. We have all been fools at one time or another, and intelligent people learn from their foolish mistakes and try not to make them again." - Dave Silverman

    All You Need is Blood - The Official UHM Horror Podcast

    https://soundcloud.com/allyouneedisblood

  14. #94
    Purely & Simply...Evil...& Stoned.
    This user has no status.
     
    The Tall Man's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    04-30-2012

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Member #
    14532
    Age
    29
    Posts
    658
    Threads
    65
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Thef13GUY View Post
    I have a great idea for Jaws 5: Okay, my cast would be Denis Quaid, Christian Bale- (Because he is funny over the top), Meg Ryan-(Because I want her to die really bad), David Hasslehoff- (Comedy reasons) and Nick Cannon- (Just because he needs to die in real life). So, this will be centered around Denis Quaid's character moving to a small New England town off the Cape where he gets a job as a Marine Researcher meanwhile local sheriff played by the HOFF, is investiagting a strange chain of disappearances of the small coastal town, Meg Ryan is the ex-wife of Hoff and she gets eaten by Jaws and Nick Cannon would be random black guy who is there to say stupid shit and get eaten. Christian Bale plays the rebel pirate/sailer who teams up with Denis Quaid, David Hasslehoff to take down Jaws. Perfect Syfy Channel Movie.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  15. #95
    Rotting Member
    This user has no status.
     

    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    11-27-2009

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Member #
    15097
    Location
    Sanford, Maine
    Posts
    56
    Threads
    10
    Add Thef13GUY on MySpace
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Alright sorry didn't really think it over it just came out at that moment.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  16. #96
    seeking catch phrase
    bears, beets, battlestar
    galactica
     
    choptop2's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    05-20-2017

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Member #
    268
    Location
    Flo Rida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,602
    Threads
    4
    Add choptop2 on MySpace
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by Thef13GUY View Post
    Alright sorry didn't really think it over it just came out at that moment.
    that apology might work during sex, but not here on UHM!!!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  17. #97
    Zombiefied Member
    This user has no status.
     
    Sutter Kane's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Member #
    13891
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    1,978
    Threads
    65
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  18. #98
    Chinadoll
    Guest
    This user has no status.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by choptop2 View Post
    that apology might work during sex, but not here on UHM!!!
    :lol2:

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  19. #99
    Demon to Some
    Imagine peace on this earth
    when there's no grief Imagine
    grief on this earth when
    there's no peace
     
    Darkgod's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Member #
    712
    Location
    Jersey Representing
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,152
    Threads
    194
    My Mood
    Dead
    Add Darkgod on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 58
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag Chumpstylz PSN ID D_A_R_K_G_O_D
    Quote Originally Posted by strtfghtr View Post
    what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    LOL....


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  20. #100
    Call me STRT or Street
    If someone asks if you are a
    god you say YES
     
    strtfghtr's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    1 Day Ago

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Member #
    13259
    Location
    Bungleville, CT
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,947
    Threads
    220
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Follow strtfghtr On Twitter
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 432
    Given: 219
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID EataFat1 Steam ID strtfghtr Wii Code something...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkgod View Post
    LOL....

    finally someone who knows where i'm coming from

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Fools believe bullshit without evaluation. Fools believe bullshit without reason, because they like the story or they want to fit in. Fools believe bullshit that has no scientific basis, or in some cases, directly conflicts with scientific knowledge. But foolishness can be cured. We have all been fools at one time or another, and intelligent people learn from their foolish mistakes and try not to make them again." - Dave Silverman

    All You Need is Blood - The Official UHM Horror Podcast

    https://soundcloud.com/allyouneedisblood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •