05-12-2009

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cmurdur View Post
    Shit, I wish. YouTube, baby.
    Oh okay, do you still have the link to that particular video?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Valhalla, I am coming
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    10-22-2023

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Oh okay, do you still have the link to that particular video?
    Searching....

I think its this video, but its 41 minutes long and I didn't want to have and search for it again. I think the Q & A is towards the year, though.

Last edited by cmurdur; 02-09-2009 at 08:24 PM.

Diz mutha F'er got banned!
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    04-02-2009

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Amen Bruce Campbell. See he gets it about the remakes, they are retarded. Hollywood is retarded. B movies will always strive because they have somewhat of an original concept to them. No matter how lame some may be or most, it's always going to be creativity that wins in the end. Terror Toons..that was an original concept that came out with a horrible budget. Satan's Little Helper, same concept..it was fun, I loved it..but I think that if the budget were better...they would have had a more successful film. Now about sequels..sequels are fine as long as they are handled properly, and connect more to the story and plot. Yeah Feast 2 is the worse example of that. See...it doesn't matter how many times you remake something..it's the same thing over, and over, and over again..you get the concept of the story, you get the idea, character development, etc. So there is no need to remake anything. Bruce also did state in one other little interview he did at his ranch house or something along the lines of that. That remakes are redundant(true) because all they show is a lack of something, and the directors strive to revamp that. Ok, understandable..we all have that attribute to us. But, the problem being is..generation gap, advancements. With the new CGI, technology you will always fine something wrong..because you will want to make it more suitable for the new generation. I understand..but you can't keep doing that every chance you get..because its just a waste. Bruce also stated that if you mess up when making a movie..you mess up and you're going to have to face it. Nothing is perfect..you are going to mess up somewhere so you're going to have to face facts and move on! Here is my opinion about things. If you really need to see a film(one's that they have remade)..then just fucking watch the original..its not going to kill you..sure it may not be up to expectations..but that's because we are use to stuff that people born in that time period weren't. Production value being the biggest one/technology. I mean honestly, its the same story..same concept..so why bother with a remake? What I'm surprised is no one is bothering talking about the Child's Play remake..there is no surprise there..they are going to follow the exact same storyline, and have a twist or 2. Ok, big whoop..what is really going to change..production value, technology. Plus why remake Child's Play 0_o with the basics of the story and how the plot and so goes..its really not going to be a really big difference..oh what are they going to do..make Chucky look more cute in his "original" form before the plastic surgery? Come on people. The originals are what make places in history..not remakes. So be creativity, or don't make a movie at all. I mean it's honestly not that hard to use your imagination and come up with original monster no one has done yet..it could take 10 minutes at most if you want to go into detail with it.

Have drums will travel
    You're a ship out to sea and I
    am a storm cloud forming...

Status
    Last Online
    03-02-2015

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Amused
    Add Lemmywinks on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag Zakzombiekiller
    Hey there Nija do you know what paragraphs are mainly used to seperate different points. Damn that hurt. Easy on the explanations there chief. Any how i'm still all for another Evil Dead or be it an Army of Darkness two. Guess all I can do is hope.

Why put off until tomorrow to what can be avoided all together.

Being the best shite in the toilet doesn't mean anything other than you're still shite.....-Dexter

Rotting Member
    I have returned!!!!

Status
    Last Online
    07-05-2011

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Dead
    Add Wally The Cannibal on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag Laugh_Oul_Loud PSN ID Warwick_Pride Steam ID Steam's still around? Wii Code Fuck Wii
    No way I'm sifting through Ninja w/a typo's manifesto up there.

I gots a new band, it's a pretty cool band: WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/DTDHG

Born to run
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    05-12-2009

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cmurdur View Post
    Searching....

I think its this video, but its 41 minutes long and I didn't want to have and search for it again. I think the Q & A is towards the year, though.
    Oh okay, thanks. Not the video I was thinking of, but still a good one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12