Last Online
    11-27-2009

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

HUSH LITTLE BABY

Yeah I'm developing a horror movie that is based on couple of true life cases involving Autism and such.

Okay, I finally sat down and decided to fix this mess.

The movie is about a group of friends who where going on vacation during the spring break, but in there small Massachusetts town there lays a dirty little secret that the local Rev. Daniel O'Connell has been hiding. See in the Spring of 1990 a six year old boy Named, Darren Meadows was living in the small Massachusetts town with his mother, Rosanne Clark and her Boyfriend, Neal Foreman. Darren was born with Autism and developed a very violent behavior towards others. That same night his mother and his mother's boyfriend both died that night where the local police came to investigate realizing that the only one to survive was the little boy Darren Meadows who was covered with blood. Officer Micheal Grant decided to adopt the little boy and gave him a home. But when he turned 13 years old strange behaviors where shown and the finally straw was when the Cat was missing and when Officer Grant went to Darren's bedroom and found the cat alive with its inside pulled out by Darren he decided to bring him the hospital for the mental illness. After that day Officer Grant was transfer to the Massachusetts State Police and became a Detective and he re-open the case from Spring 1990. Now, its 2009 Detective Grant has decided to showcase that the deaths of Rosanne and her boyfriend was a murder organized by Darren Meadows, well the case was toss out and Darren was ordered to stay in the hospital until they felt he was mentally capable to rejoin society. The bus crash and rejected Darren and now the madness is released. So, basically he returns to his hometown and kills everyone in sight. reason behind is that his birth father cheated on his mother with his aunt- (Mother's sister), who gave birth to his second child- (Chloe) and blames her for him leaving so the point is sibling jealously and just plain out revenge.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Thef13GUY; 06-19-2009 at 07:27 AM. Reason: I didn't have any detail.

Zombiefied Zealot
    The Ancient One

Status
    Last Online
    11-18-2023

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 286
    Given: 328
    another pointless post .:straightface2:

Last edited by Necromancer; 06-19-2009 at 01:08 AM.
    Like, so many people out there were trying to track this down. And it just...got delivered on a tweet. What the hell.

"The individual's rights will be protected only so long as they don't conflict with the state."

“Watch your thoughts, they become words;
    watch your words, they become actions;
    watch your actions, they become habits;
    watch your habits, they become character;
    watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

Deadbeat posting at dawn
    病気の

Status
    Last Online
    11 Hours Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Dead
    Add woodenheart on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 360
    Given: 167
    Good luck.

Rotting Member
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    11-27-2009

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up

Smile U guys make me laugh

Well, I was trying to fill out more of what I'm doing in my new movie that I have been working on more than eight years I've been to film school and such I've had three films from film school go to win three film festival- (Short films) and now I have a chance to produce my biggest dream ever a horror movie and some u guys bash me because my post is so called pointless, sorry that I'm bust 90% of my time. I promise better and more detail post.

Rotting Member
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    11-27-2009

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up

OOps

I meant Busy*

Unlucky for some...
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    12-16-2009

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Not bashing. Just saying that maybe next time be a little more specific with your posts.

RUN FORREST! RUN!

---------------------------------------------------

"We gotta get inside. It's gonna be dark soon, and they mostly come out at night. Mostly."

Rotting Zealot
    bears, beets, battlestar
    galactica

Status
    Last Online
    02-13-2021

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 40
    maybe wait till you have something to show, before you post a one sentence thread.

Unlucky for some...
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    12-16-2009

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Thef13GUY View Post
    Yeah I'm developing a horror movie that is based on couple of true life cases involving Autism and such.

Okay, I finally sat down and decided to fix this mess.

The movie is about a group of friends who where going on vacation during the spring break, but in there small Massachusetts town there lays a dirty little secret that the local Rev. Daniel O'Connell has been hiding. See in the Spring of 1990 a six year old boy Named, Darren Meadows was living in the small Massachusetts town with his mother, Rosanne Clark and her Boyfriend, Neal Foreman. Darren was born with Autism and developed a very violent behavior towards others. That same night his mother and his mother's boyfriend both died that night where the local police came to investigate realizing that the only one to survive was the little boy Darren Meadows who was covered with blood. Officer Micheal Grant decided to adopt the little boy and gave him a home. But when he turned 13 years old strange behaviors where shown and the finally straw was when the Cat was missing and when Officer Grant went to Darren's bedroom and found the cat alive with its inside pulled out by Darren he decided to bring him the hospital for the mental illness. After that day Officer Grant was transfer to the Massachusetts State Police and became a Detective and he re-open the case from Spring 1990. Now, its 2009 Detective Grant has decided to showcase that the deaths of Rosanne and her boyfriend was a murder organized by Darren Meadows, well the case was toss out and Darren was ordered to stay in the hospital until they felt he was mentally capable to rejoin society. The bus crash and rejected Darren and now the madness is released. So, basically he returns to his hometown and kills everyone in sight. reason behind is that his birth father cheated on his mother with his aunt- (Mother's sister), who gave birth to his second child- (Chloe) and blames her for him leaving so the point is sibling jealously and just plain out revenge..
    Ok, I'm going to be brutally honest here, because I think that's what you're looking for and can appreciate it.
    I admire that you are a horror fan, and are interested in creating movies. Lord knows the genre needs fresh minds.
    But there are some issues with what you have going here.
    For one, I have a hard time reading what you are writing here. I'm not sure exactly how old you are but it does read like something a 5th grader posted.
    The plot itself for the movie really doesn't make sense, and I understand that you can't explain an entire movie in 2 paragraphs. But this is rubbish. It starts out explaining about a group of friends going on vacation, then switches completely to something about an autistic boy and a Rev. Not sure how the autistic boy is the Reverend's secret. And then the whole sibling jealousy, bus crash...
    From what I can decipher of the plot, it sounds a little bit like Halloween, yet like I said, I can't really understand it.
    But keep working on it. I would suggest maybe taking some creative writing classes. Don't give up on it if you are serious about your writing. Just take the positive criticism and learn from it.

Last edited by THIR13EN; 06-19-2009 at 12:39 PM.

RUN FORREST! RUN!

"We gotta get inside. It's gonna be dark soon, and they mostly come out at night. Mostly."

Zombiefied Zealot
    The Ancient One

Status
    Last Online
    11-18-2023

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 286
    Given: 328
    I have to agree; it does sound a bit like Halloween. I do have a question why do use a child with autism? How does it all tie in with your story?

Like, so many people out there were trying to track this down. And it just...got delivered on a tweet. What the hell.

"The individual's rights will be protected only so long as they don't conflict with the state."

“Watch your thoughts, they become words;
    watch your words, they become actions;
    watch your actions, they become habits;
    watch your habits, they become character;
    watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

Rotting Member
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    11-27-2009

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    ok, first i have a problem with my grammar because i was hit by a car last year i'm still recovery from it and i was been busy running around trying clean up the plot. so i apologize plus i was a ace student creative writing first and second i went to film school for three years so trust i u what i'm doing but its been real hard for me lately.

Unlucky for some...
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    12-16-2009

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Ok. Wasn't trying to hurt any feelings, just giving my opinion. Good luck with recovering and everything.

RUN FORREST! RUN!

Rotting Member
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    11-27-2009

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    yeah sorry to all u guys for my grammar i'm going to try my hardest to make sure everything makes sense.

+ Reply to Thread