Last Online
    11-27-2009

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Harlow's Creek

It the summer of 2009 and the Class of 2009 at Harlow Heights High School has finally graduated. So for Jacoby Anderson the next step is Film School in Los Angeles, California but before he goes to college he decides to make a movie with his long time friends who also lives in the small harbor town outside Cape Cod. Meanwhile, in Boston, Massachusetts the trail of former Harlow Creek resident, Darren Meadows was in court for the murder of his Mother, Step-father and baby sister going back to Spring 1990 where he only six years old. Darren Meadows was diagnose with Autism and has anger issues stemming from a troubling childhood when the case begun the state was fighting the issues about the death plenty claiming that his disability renders him unable to understand what is right and wrong. But the attorney who is fighting for the death plenty has disagree with the fact they are using his disability as a reason to give him a get out of jail free pass by using his disability. The state called on the stand Rev. Charles Woodrow to defend Darren Meadows. The Rev. Woodrow in extreme well detail described Darren as a empty boy without the right path he will always be hidden within the dark. The trail concluded with the decision that Darren Meadow now at the age of 25 years old he has grown into a 6'5 foot, 270 lbs monster. He climbs in the bus and when they hit the highway going pass the exit for Harlow Creek the bus crashes and launches him form the bus and with minor injuries he managed to walk away with minor problems to his right leg. The Next day- (Friday, June 26th, 2009) Jacoby and his friends decided to packed up and go to Harlow's Creek for a great weekend of filming and partying. But Drama will follow where Jacoby and his ex-girlfriend Zoey will be both there to film the movie. Back in Boston, Massachusetts Rev. Woodrow found out that the bus tipped over and Darren Meadows was rejected from the bus causing him to panic therefore he goes to recently retired Massachusetts State Detective, Daniel Grant to tell him the horrible news. After Grant hears what Rev. Woodrow said they automatically contract Detective Jose Cruz and Cameron Briggs to investigate the possibly of him returning to Harlow Creek. Meanwhile, on the highway Darren Meadows is walking on the side of the road until a old gentleman decided to pull over offer him a ride. That ended with Darren snapping his neck and exiting the vehicle when he was at the border line of Harlow Creek. On Saturday, Jacoby and his friends wrapped up there first scene where his friend Ren was brutally killed by the craze Mullet slayer. (Well to make this a little faster.), The movie basically leads with everyone getting killed and the only survivors is Jacoby, Zoey and Detective Briggs. I will finish the whole later but for now tell me what u guys think.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rotting Zealot
    bears, beets, battlestar
    galactica

Status
    Last Online
    02-13-2021

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 40
    Why didn't you just post this in your HUSH thread? It's the same movie with different character names. Anyways it sounds like Halloween, with a Loomis character included, except the killer is autistic. Nothing new.

Rotting Member
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    11-27-2009

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    WHAT...THE....F**K.... Every time I get the same damn thing Halloween this...Halloween that...I'm getting pissed here let me make this very clear so everyone understands this no way is it even close to Halloween so I will leave this link above and let u guys see what I'm talking about. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Zd4VcB9rg

+ Reply to Thread