Last Online
    09-02-2009

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Need some cool ideas

Hello all. I'm currently writing a script for my latest upcoming Youtube Horror Movie. I'll give you a basic idea of the plot. Some kids gather at a friends house for a night of partying. They decide to play Manhunt. They soon find that there is a killer equipped with a large Ax stalking them, and picking them off one by one. Those that are left realize that the killer is a serial killer and has been talked about on the news before. They decide that instead of running, they want to take him down themselves. But in the end, nothing is as it seems.

Corny, I know. But I think it will be really fun to make. What I'd like some help with is in a couple categories:

- What are some really good death ideas? Or some eerie events leading up to a death? It doesn't necessarily have to use the ax. These will take place outside.

- I'm having trouble thinking of a cool way that the kids can take down the killer (which will happen in the end). They have access to a garage, holding tools of many sorts. Some hard stone walking paths that can be lifted up are also there.

Many thanks if you can throw a couple ideas out there. Thanks!!! BTW, my name is Phil and I'd like to say hello to all on these forums, as I may start to post here.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Fresh Member
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    09-02-2009

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    I'm sorry, I believe I posted this in the wrong place. Move this if necessary. My apologies.

Child of the Grave
    The Duke of NY...A#1

Status
    Last Online

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Cool
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 310
    Given: 94
    I'll sell you a few

"Wake up sucker, we're thieves and we're bad guys. That's exactly what we are."

Fresh Member
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    09-02-2009

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Sell? Sorry I'm a noob. I dunno if you're joking or if that is some sort of method of giving ideas.

Diz mutha F'er got banned!
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    09-22-2010

Member #
    On the neighboring planet across from Nebula M-Spacehunter.
    Threads
    My Mood
    Fine
    Thumbs Up
    Mike jokes alot. But anyway, how many folks are you planning to kill off? If I know, maybe I can come up with some elaborate kills.

Fresh Member
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    09-02-2009

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Possibly 3 or 4. Heres my two ideas -

-Kid thinks he sees someone behind the bush when it rattles. Goes over to tag the "Player." Killer jumps up and grabs his feet, throwing him to the ground. The kid is scared as he flips over, attempting to get up to get away. The killer grabs his foot and twists his ankle, making quite a scary cracking sound. The camera faces the kid on the floor, wrecked with pain. The killer stands above him, grabs his ax, gives it a whirl, and the scene cuts to another person in which we hear a scream.

- Another kid sees the killer curled up near the driveway. "dude? Is that you?" The killer instantly grabs the kid's outstrectched arm and throws him to the ground. Ready for another kill, the Killer steps up with his ax but is kicked in the gut by the kid, he tries to run, but his feet are entangled with trip wire. He is now on the ground again. We see him trying to get up again, and then the legs of the killer blcoking his path, right in front of the camera. You could guess what happens next.

Last edited by Philal; 08-12-2009 at 05:58 PM.

Call me STRT or Street
    If someone asks if you are a
    god you say YES

Status
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Follow strtfghtr On Twitter
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 727
    Given: 363
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID EataFat1 Steam ID strtfghtr Wii Code something...
    Quote Originally Posted by Philal View Post
    Possibly 3 or 4. Heres my two ideas -

-Kid thinks he sees someone behind the bush when it rattles. Goes over to tag the "Player." Killer jumps up and grabs his feet, throwing him to the ground. The kid is scared as he flips over, attempting to get up to get away. The killer grabs his foot and twists his ankle, making quite a scary cracking sound. The camera faces the kid on the floor, wrecked with pain. The killer stands above him, grabs his ax, gives it a whirl, and the scene cuts to another person in which we hear a scream.

- Another kid sees the killer curled up near the driveway. "dude? Is that you?" The killer instantly grabs the kid's outstrectched arm and throws him to the ground. Ready for another kill, the Killer steps up with his ax but is kicked in the gut by the kid, he tries to run, but his feet are entangled with trip wire. He is now on the ground again. We see him trying to get up again, and then the legs of the killer blcoking his path, right in front of the camera. You could guess what happens next.
    no offense but you sound like you are making a PG horror movie...lemme tweak your ideas a little bit:

Kid thinks he sees someone behind the bush when it rattles. Goes over to tag the "Player." Killer jumps up and grabs his feet, throwing him to the ground. The kid is scared as he flips over, attempting to get up to get away. The killer grabs his foot and twists his ankle, making quite a scary cracking sound. The camera faces the kid on the floor, wrecked with pain. The killer stands above him, grabs his ax, gives it a whirl, and drives it deep into the kid's abdomen a sickening crunch and "gurggles" come out as this boy's entrails are splattered all over the concrete. Camera cuts to a girl vomiting into a toilet (though it's from some other reason...pregnant, bad sushi, I dunno)

- Another kid sees the killer curled up near the driveway. "dude? Is that you?" The killer instantly grabs the kid's outstrectched arm and throws him to the ground. Ready for another kill, the Killer steps up with his ax but is kicked in the gut by the kid, since everyone over the age of 13 knows a child wont hurt any adult with a kick to the stomach (no matter how many tae kwon do classes he's taken) the killer bitch slaps him into some barb wire, he tries to run, but his feet are entangled with the wire and bleeding. He is now on the ground again. We see him trying to get up again, and then the legs of the killer blcoking his path, right in front of the camera. You could guess what happens next. That's right, the kid tries to punch the killers nuts but as he makes his punch he realizes his fist is now just a bloody stump be cause he was too slow and the killer cut off his tiny hand. Tears begin to pour as the killer reveals a hammer and chisel from his tool belt and says in a rhaspy rotten voice, "I'm gonna collect your fingers as my prize." end scene.

All You Need is Blood - The Official UHM Horror Podcast

https://soundcloud.com/allyouneedisblood

+ Reply to Thread