Tired
    Add DMHead777 on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 570
    Given: 1,294
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag DMHead777 PSN ID dmhead777 Steam ID whittem0re
    Quote Originally Posted by Treefroggiefreak View Post
    There's going to be spoilers in this rant just to warn anyone who hasn't had the misfortunate of seeing this....

Honestly, if this movie weren't in 3D i think it would have gone straight to video. The acting was awful, there were WAY too many false endings, and some of the deaths and gore were just ridiculous and fake. The second one managed to make fun of itself a little without just being straight up stupid which was what this movie completely failed at.

For those saying it was better than the third, I completely disagree. My main complaint with the third was that the characters never REALLY came together to figure everything out. With the third, I can at least say that if I kind of ignore the fact that it's part of a series and act like it's just a stand alone film, it's pretty decent (not to mention the original idea for the ending involving the survivors of the first two which couldn't be done for scheduling reasons gives it bonus points in my book). The fourth, I can't even say I'd enjoy it if I pretended it was a standalone movie.

Just so much about it was ridiculous and didn't make sense. Like the whole thing with the cowboy. So the girl who gets out of the building at the beginning gets killed by a tire which jumps the entire arena flying probably 200 feet in the air to kill her, but the cowboy who stayed in the arena didn't die just because he wasn't asked to move like in the premonition?

I could go on and on about how much I hated about this movie honestly. It was awful.
    :bigthumbup:

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Chief of UHM
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    04-22-2015

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 0
    I finally watch this yesterday. Man was this movie a turd. Horrible acting, no thought process put into it whatsoever. And an ending the makes the whole thing pointless. Everytime something major happend they would react with a "oh look at that" attitude. It started out with the same explination as the first one. "oh look what we found on the internet" He just kept having preminissions. It was just a really really pointless movies. Hopefully they won't make anymore. The 3D didn't help this flick.

MAYBE
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    01-08-2010

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    This film has officially made $62.5 million at the box office, and counting, beating FD3's $54 million.

And it's the only horror movie that didn't flop this summer (i.e. Orphan, Sorority Row, Jennifer's Body, Whiteout, Halloween II, A Perfect Getaway, etc.)

A sequel is inevitable.

Last edited by Late For Reality; 09-21-2009 at 07:46 PM.

FINALLY, A MOVIE LIVES UP TO IT'S HYPE!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123