Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2

Bio Shock 2 help

So maybe my gaming skillz (what i had) have diminished over the years and maybe i just need to suck it up, but I'm having issues during the 1st girls 2nd body eve collecting.. Basically when she starts getting the eve all the other slashers come running, i have full health, a gun torrent under my control, but no matter what weapons i use, approach i take i either end up dying or she never finishes...

what am i doing wrong?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Erase me...

Famous Last Lines: "He actually showed up. And they say there's no such thing as a free lunch. ....lets hurry up and bury this fool, i gotta candle night dinner with some hot Puerto Rican pussy" - Victor Sweet

The Architect
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Follow FrighT MasteR On Twitter Add FrighT MasteR on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 880
    Given: 134
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID frightie Steam ID frightie
    I had a little trouble at that part as well. I dunno how you're approaching it, but after setting up a bunch of traps, I hid at a corner of the room and jus' shot at anyone that was in my sight. Keep in mind that the baddies will go after the girl if they don't see you, but that gives you enough time to take out the ones that are coming straight for you.

The toughest part is taking out the ones healing themselves at the first aid. Using the shotgun or the gatlin gun (or whatever it is) is your best line of defense since they can hit multiple targets, especially the shotgun, though it's slower. Make sure ya start out with full life and you should be aight. Took me me quite a few tries, but I finally got it after a while

i now have a status.

Status
    Last Online
    03-01-2020

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    Gets frustrating not being able to pass a sequence so early in the game and i can only imagine this process is a big part of the game and essential to expanding my eve powers since i havn't seen any big daddies around to give me a 8 year olds to cure.. I'll give the corner a try and see what happens, thanks.

Erase me...

Famous Last Lines: "He actually showed up. And they say there's no such thing as a free lunch. ....lets hurry up and bury this fool, i gotta candle night dinner with some hot Puerto Rican pussy" - Victor Sweet

+ Reply to Thread