Last Online
    11-18-2009

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Ideas for a horror movie

Hi there, I am not a fan of todays horror movies. The commercial nonsense they are knocking out really isnt scary for me at least anyway. More a fan of classics, psycho and exorcist.
    So I was wondering if yall got any ideas for a good horror movie? I have a few.

One about a lady who falls inlove with a serial killer.
    Second, about a family who live in a house already that a new family move into.

The first idea because, its really creepy that a woman would get a fascination with a serial killer and then pursue him and help him. Buts its been known to happen.
    The second idea because I still lol think there is someone in my attic who is here when Im not at home and spies, coinhabits .

If anyone has any ideas of a horror movie that would be truely scary! Please share... I have been mulling these ideas for quite sometime. And think I will write one.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Deadbeat posting at dawn
    病気の

Status
    Last Online
    19 Hours Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Dead
    Add woodenheart on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 360
    Given: 167
    Both your ideas are very good. The serial killer one especially. I'd love to go up in your attic, very cool. If possible go up there and start writing. Maybe something will inspire you.

Man and/or myth
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    11-18-2009

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by FREED View Post

One about a lady who falls inlove with a serial killer.

The first idea because, its really creepy that a woman would get a fascination with a serial killer and then pursue him and help him. Buts its been known to happen.
    I like the serial killer idea. I think it works because it's unconventional, I think it would be funny if she pursues him and he's not interested.

Devour (2010) is coming soon ...

Child of the Grave
    The Duke of NY...A#1

Status
    Last Online

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Cool
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 310
    Given: 94
    I get paid for my great ideas :straightface2:

"Wake up sucker, we're thieves and we're bad guys. That's exactly what we are."

Blood and guts junkie.
    Sleepy....

Status
    Last Online
    05-23-2011

Member #
    A house in the middle of the woods with my friends rotting near by.... Where do you think?
    Threads
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Thumbs Up
    Ever been asked which one would you pick questions? I love to ask all of m friends disturbing mind fucking questions that make them cringe, for example which one would they rather endure watching some cannibal eat their parents or a pedophile rape their kids.
    I know sick... But hey it makes me watch which one they would give over. But that is nothing to some of the torture ones I like to give them; for example my favorite one is:
    "Would you rather have your cock sliced in half, honey poured on it and than fire ants put on it or would you rather have a glass tube shoved into the pee hole of your cock and than shattered where you have to pee the glass out?"
    (I have a over active imagination...)
    But yeah someone that just finds people and does things like this to them, makes them choose how they will have the pain and suffering.

Zombiefied Zealot
    Preternatural of being, I am
    not me.

Status
    Last Online
    11-07-2022

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Add BigFatOgre on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 18
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag BigFatOgre75
    Quote Originally Posted by FeindMummy View Post
    Ever been asked which one would you pick questions? I love to ask all of m friends disturbing mind fucking questions that make them cringe, for example which one would they rather endure watching some cannibal eat their parents or a pedophile rape their kids.
    I know sick... But hey it makes me watch which one they would give over. But that is nothing to some of the torture ones I like to give them; for example my favorite one is:
    "Would you rather have your cock sliced in half, honey poured on it and than fire ants put on it or would you rather have a glass tube shoved into the pee hole of your cock and than shattered where you have to pee the glass out?"
    (I have a over active imagination...)
    But yeah someone that just finds people and does things like this to them, makes them choose how they will have the pain and suffering.
    Easy - Parents eaten by a cannibal and glass tube up peehole and shattered.

80's Horror fan
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    5 Days Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 11
    The first idea because, its really creepy that a woman would get a fascination with a serial killer and then pursue him and help him.= Bloodletting

"You screw my wife,I screwdrive your head"

Cancerous
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    10-13-2009

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    I like the woman following the Serial Killer one. Mostly because there is a lot of room for a really good plotline there. The other has been done quite a bit though. And there are much worse tortures than having your cock messed with...like being forced to watch while someone close to you is put through horrible pain, or things like that. Those are the worst types of torture...bodily harm can be endured, but mental torture breaks people.

+ Reply to Thread