My Mood
    Brooding
    Add Destinie2EatU on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Talking Melody's Smile

Melody's Smile
    In the dead of night, in the middle of an isolated wind farm, two out-of-work computer programmers run a man over, killing him. By his body, they find a bag stuffed with cash. Bank robber? Drug dealer? Who cares? Two million Euros staring you in the face. No witnesses. What would you do? Call the cops or cash in on your good luck? Vigo and Sylvain don't take long to make up their minds.

The following day, a blind girl is found dead in a warehouse near the scene of the accident. What if the money was destined to pay her ransom? Did the killer see the hit-and-run drivers? Then another girl is kidnapped, and worse, she's a diabetic. The clock is ticking. The police in the provincial town of Dunkerque start to panic. They are ill-equipped to deal with such crimes. Helped by her attentive colleage Norman, rooky cop Lucie embards on her first major investigation.

Melody's Smile ("La Chanbre des Morts") is a sensational French murder mystery thriller ripe to be remade by Hollywood. The film is bizarre, creepy and a real keep you guessing mystery. The story is complex and never obvious. This French films are taking over and are Sensational. Im in love with this one and look for it to be remade soon..

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    We're going to get you. We're going to get you. Not another peep. Time to go to sleep.

Yo, she-bitch! Let's go

Chinadoll
    This user has no status.

Ooooooo, I want to see that!!

UHM On Call Tooth Yanker
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    10-15-2012

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Add Destinie2EatU on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think once they remake it, that will be a great little thriller/horror. Im excited for it, This Version is a great little Gem but very hard to follow at points

We're going to get you. We're going to get you. Not another peep. Time to go to sleep.

Yo, she-bitch! Let's go

+ Reply to Thread