My Mood
    Brooding
    Add Destinie2EatU on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Stake land

Road trip movie with Vampires?

In a fierce, alternative vision of Americas bleak future, a young boy is about to learn how cruel the world can become. Martin was a normal teenage boy before the country collapsed in an empty pit of economic and political disaster.

And from the ashes rose a new breed of terror. A vampire epidemic has swept across what is left of the nations abandoned towns and cities, and its up to Mister, a death dealing, rogue vampire hunter, to get Martin safely north to Canada, the continents New Eden.

With his family slaughtered and his world splattered across the backroads of the nations northeast, Martin is taken under the wing of this mysterious stranger, learning the ways of the hunt and the cold reality of survival in a world left to fend for itself. Along their journey Mister and Martin discover firsthand the horrors of small town American extremism and are forced to ponder which is more bloodthirsty— the starving vampires or the corrupted humans who seek to control them.

Armed with a trunk full of wooden stakes and a desperate will to stay alive, Mister and Martin make their way through locked down towns, recruiting fellow travelers along the way— a devout woman of god, an abandoned Marine, and a pregnant musician all on their way north to safety. But a nationwide Brotherhood of violent, end-of-days survivalists is just one obstacle that stands between them and freedom.

Welcome to Stake Land, kid...

Not much out on this movie yet, The Trailer below is not that Graphic. The actors in the movie are no strangers to horror Movies, so one would like to think it be atleast ok. However its a vampire movie and with that Genre you either make it or you break it. Guess well have to wait and see how this Road trip with Vampires will do. I have found that It’s kind of a new Depression; politics have fallen and the economy has fallen. And it’s their story together—how this kid goes from being a young boy in a suburban town to ultimately becoming a stone cold vampire killer. This was written back before the election, so it’s got some political-mindedness to it, because that was a hot topic at the time—the economics and financial system. I mean its a vampire year so might as well bank on as much as you can right?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    We're going to get you. We're going to get you. Not another peep. Time to go to sleep.

Yo, she-bitch! Let's go

Rotting Zealot
    MidnightMovieGuy

Status
    Last Online
    06-18-2015

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Busy
    Follow BooBerry On Twitter Add BooBerry on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    I might check it out. Read a little on it today in some horror mag.

Last Flick Seen: WolfCop - 5/10 The Quiet Ones - 2/10 Starry Eyes - 6/10
    Midnight Movie Gay - http://midnightmoviegay.wordpress.com
    Instagram: MidnightMovieGay

UHM On Call Tooth Yanker
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    10-15-2012

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Add Destinie2EatU on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yeah Im not quite sure how I feel about this one yet..But...Mulberry street wasnt to bad, so Im hoping those actors will pull threw for me on this one

We're going to get you. We're going to get you. Not another peep. Time to go to sleep.

Yo, she-bitch! Let's go

+ Reply to Thread