To say that this year was not the year for horror is true and untrue, but with that statement being said, here's a look at some of the worst of 2009.

1) The Unborn

I seriously hate this film, in no way does it try to creep you out, or even manage to deliver any good scares. Then the concept doesn't work, with us having unexplainable cuts from one scene to the next, out of placed dream sequences, that didn't make any sense, and just a whole lot of noise and disaster and a very bad script, that leaves us a series of plot wholes. This ranks number 1 on the list.

2) Halloween 2

It's really time to put Michael to rest. Everytime someone tries to rush and write a film within a year instead of taking there time, it never works out unless the filmis already written. Rob had dream, a terrible dream, that I would not want anyone to waste their fucking time watching. This was a very horrible film: Full of plot holes, unnecessary death sequences, that were diffenitely out of place, and some very weird and unexplainable things to happen. The whole movie was out of place, and the vision Rob desired for us to see, is very wasteful. Skip this shit.

So far, these are the only two films that I have seen that have really pissed me off this year. They shouldn't have even been surfaced on screen. Skip these and enjoy the rest of the year.