Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Cool
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 310
    Given: 94
    http://www.metalinjection.net/av/wat...e-walking-dead

http://www.metalinjection.net/av/watch-anthraxs-scott-ian-get-killed-on-last-nights-episode-of-the-walking-dead

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Wake up sucker, we're thieves and we're bad guys. That's exactly what we are."

Rotting Zealot
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    12-03-2018

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 27
    Certain details of episode 14 have been "leaked".

SPOILERS

Spoiler...
    2 characters die.

Spoiler...
    Noah and Aden

Spoiler...
    Apparently Glenn watches Noah get eaten up by walkers. Of course, with Morgan returning we have to eliminate a black male. So this is simply making room for Morgan.

Aden is "impaled" with something by someone. Dunno, those details have not been released.

The Architect
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Follow FrighT MasteR On Twitter Add FrighT MasteR on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 880
    Given: 134
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID frightie Steam ID frightie
    Looks like those leaks were spot on

Solid ep tonight and surprisingly excellent gore. Probably one of the more gorier eps this season. Hopefully the remaining 2 will be just as well paced

Rotting Zealot
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    12-03-2018

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by FrighT MasteR View Post

Solid ep tonight and surprisingly excellent gore. Probably one of the more gorier eps this season. Hopefully the remaining 2 will be just as well paced

Yah, i actually kind of fucked up and found a leak that gives a small and generalized but detailed synopsis of each episode for the season. So far sometimes its been off by an episode or two, but the details and story are always right. So i kind of know whats going to happen the next two episodes.
    Im actually more curious as to who is doing the leaking, seems like... maybe a secretary involved in the season planning stages.. i dunno, but they've been so spot on that its gotta be someone directly involved.

Last edited by El Ahrairah; 03-16-2015 at 01:26 AM.

Child of the Grave
    The Duke of NY...A#1

Status
    Last Online

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Cool
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 310
    Given: 94
    Best episode in a long time. Zombie action getting better and better as FM mentioned the gore is plentiful.

"Wake up sucker, we're thieves and we're bad guys. That's exactly what we are."

This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 10
    Pretty good episode.

Solid 7/10 again. Continue to maintain 5B has been pretty lights out thus far.

Pros

- Eugene stepping up, and it wasn't like he was a superhero or anything, it was clumsy and believable
    - Glenn taking control of the supply team and just a showing a general range of emotions in the episode, especially when Noah was being torn up in front of him
    - Abe showing those hard hat bobos how to deal with the threat
    - Carol telling Rick whats what despite having no real evidence, this is actually a great development to me considering what she did in Season 4
    - Gabriel actually had something to do, by that we mean causing a real shit storm for Rick's group in the safe zone, combine that with Aiden dying on the supply run and Deanna and Rick may no longer see eye to eye
    - The execution of Noah and Aiden death's

Cons

- I do tend to side with people who think this whole Rick/Pete/Jesse/Sam thing is starting to feel a little unevenly written. We're clearly led to believe Pete is the abuser of his wife and kid, without any real evidence. I feel like the only way to rectify this is to make Jesse the abuser or make both parents the abusers.
    - Maggie heard Gabriel essentially ratting out the entire group....great...3 or 4 ways this could go
    1. She keeps it to herself like Dale did with Shane pointing the gun at Rick in Season 1...fucking dumbest thing they could do by highly likely
    2. She tells Rick...the smartest bit of writing they could do
    3. She doesn't tell Rick but tries to convince Deanna that Gabriel is lying and/or tell her about his sins....also very likely
    4. The one most people would want but know would never happen...she handles it herself

- Noah dying...this is a coin toss for me really. On one hand, I feel like he got T-Dogged without purpose. On the other, his character did serve a purpose to the larger story. Rick carried out Beth's hope that they could get him to his home, which eventually led the group to bumping into Aaron, which led them to the safe zone.

The problem with that is that when you take a cheapshot at the viewer by giving the Noah character hope, while it adds sadness to the death. To me, it still feels like it invalidates the entire arc from which he came (the hospital arc). Yes, his character eventually leads Rick's group to safe haven...but then he died and the people who died trying to help him died.

I don't know, I guess I'll have to ponder that death a bit more.

On a side note, much like how I felt Beth was a goner after Episode 4. I'm starting to think Carol is on the chopping block as well, all signs point towards it.

She may be the most popular female on the show, the Daryl equivalent of sorts, but I think its a strong possibility. Her entire arc has been about her changing due to losses out of her hands (Sophia) or in her hands (Lizzie), all the while overcoming an abusive husband.

It might very well be her arc concludes with saving the boy from an abusive situation but dying along the way.

Rotting Zealot
    blowin' heads up

Status
    Last Online
    08-30-2023

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 134
    Given: 433
    Quote Originally Posted by ŔęĐ View Post
    It might very well be her arc concludes with saving the boy from an abusive situation but dying along the way.
    Since I believe she should have been dead long ago, if she saves the boy as sort of a redemptive act then that would be enough closure to kill her off. Not that I think every character needs to somehow be fulfilled before being killed, because being killed just before becoming fulfilled or with some resolution in sight is the kind of death that really stings.

I'd be worried about possible fallout from Aiden's death, though deep down his mom should have known she raised a douchebag, except they're bringing back his douchebag friend. Of course, he'll lie so there's that. Looks like a lot of someone's word against their's.

I might have been more moved by Noah's death if I cared about the character. The way his death was staged pissed me off more than anything because of how it didn't have to happen if these people were stronger or more spatially aware than a twelve year old girl whenever there's a zombie nearby. Even the way Aiden gets crucified, it made no sense at all. Even this kid not being a smart or seasoned as the rest of the crew, he fell victim to the shitty writing of "let's make someone decide to waste bullets on body shots to increase tension and let the zombie get closer." That's season one bullshit. That retardation has no place anymore.

If a walker isn't taken down by a headshot it's because it's a missed headshot, not some dumbass writer making the character shoot them in a leg and certainly not on full auto like that scene at the construction site. That bulldozer created a timewarp to the '80s and suddenly they had the never-ending magazine on that rifle. I swear, every time I think the writing is getting better it's like they're forced to pull some schtick from the show bible to bring it back to the crap that made me stop watching, originally, after the first season.

This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnetRhoades View Post
    Since I believe she should have been dead long ago, if she saves the boy as sort of a redemptive act then that would be enough closure to kill her off. Not that I think every character needs to somehow be fulfilled before being killed, because being killed just before becoming fulfilled or with some resolution in sight is the kind of death that really stings.

I'd be worried about possible fallout from Aiden's death, though deep down his mom should have known she raised a douchebag, except they're bringing back his douchebag friend. Of course, he'll lie so there's that. Looks like a lot of someone's word against their's.

I might have been more moved by Noah's death if I cared about the character. The way his death was staged pissed me off more than anything because of how it didn't have to happen if these people were stronger or more spatially aware than a twelve year old girl whenever there's a zombie nearby. Even the way Aiden gets crucified, it made no sense at all. Even this kid not being a smart or seasoned as the rest of the crew, he fell victim to the shitty writing of "let's make someone decide to waste bullets on body shots to increase tension and let the zombie get closer." That's season one bullshit. That retardation has no place anymore.

If a walker isn't taken down by a headshot it's because it's a missed headshot, not some dumbass writer making the character shoot them in a leg and certainly not on full auto like that scene at the construction site. That bulldozer created a timewarp to the '80s and suddenly they had the never-ending magazine on that rifle. I swear, every time I think the writing is getting better it's like they're forced to pull some schtick from the show bible to bring it back to the crap that made me stop watching, originally, after the first season.
    Funny thing is, during Season 3, Rick's group were handling walkers with body armor the correct way, pull up the masks and using their knives. But those two weren't Rick's people. I suppose that's the whole point. As they both revealed, each time out, they were cowards who were willing to sacrifice others than get their hands dirty.

Even during the construction showdown, they're all looking to bail on Abe and Francine, then Abe takes care of them with improvised melee weapons.

With the exception of Aaron and Eric, the Alexandrians are pretty soft and obviously don't want to get their hands dirty. When Eugene shows more courage than any of them, its a telltale sign.

Then you have Noah's first and last journal entry, which was something like 'This is the beginning'. Which had a double meaning.

1. The beginning of the end for Noah
    2. The beginning of the balance of power shifting towards Rick and his people taking over the safezone and the impending chaos because of it.

I'm not arguing your points. They definitely make sense. I just think perhaps they are just over-exaggerating just how cowardly and weak the Alexandrian people are, which was one of my complaints in the first episode they got there. I mean, I expect Rick and his people to be ahead of the game, but I didn't expect them to be THAT far ahead of the people there. That will probably change with whats happened recently and whats to come.

Last edited by Red; 03-16-2015 at 10:13 AM.

Rotting Zealot
    blowin' heads up

Status
    Last Online
    08-30-2023

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ŔęĐ View Post
    Funny thing is, during Season 3, Rick's group were handling walkers with body armor the correct way, pull up the masks and using their knives. But those two weren't Rick's people. I suppose that's the whole point. As they both revealed, each time out, they were cowards who were willing to sacrifice others than get their hands dirty.
    Body armor doesn't cover their heads really. That facemask isn't going to stop a round from an AR15, or AK it's to protect an officer from normal stuff that a rioter might throw at them, keeping it from their eyes, etc. I'd say even a 9mm, much less a .223, is going to perforated it. Even if it didn't, the force would either rip the helmet off or rip the head off.

FBI Guy: You got body armor?

Wil Graham: Kevlar Second Chance.

FBI Guy: I hope you get one.

Wil Graham: 'Cause he goes for the headshot?

...but yeah, Noah was fucked as soon as he wrote that down. He's not gonna ever grow up to be Orlando Jones now.

Last edited by BurnetRhoades; 03-16-2015 at 12:27 PM.

Zombiefied Zealot
    The Ancient One

Status
    Last Online
    11-18-2023

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 286
    Given: 328
    Definitely a solid episode. Already knew the safezone wasn't going to last, but bringing in Gabriel I to start the shit storm was kind of a shock. I've tried to put myself I Maggie's shoes as to what needs to be done, and honestly she needs to find Rick and let him know before the shit truly hits the fan; not that its going to stop it from happening, but to brace for impact and set up damage control. We're also losing Gabriel at least I think we will either by him deserting the ship and becoming zombie food once he knows Rick has been told......he isn't going to be sticking around very long once that happens.

Like, so many people out there were trying to track this down. And it just...got delivered on a tweet. What the hell.

"The individual's rights will be protected only so long as they don't conflict with the state."

“Watch your thoughts, they become words;
    watch your words, they become actions;
    watch your actions, they become habits;
    watch your habits, they become character;
    watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

The Architect
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Thumbs Up
    Gamer IDs

That POS priest was a waste from Day 1. Mofo should've been gone ages ago

Rotting Zealot
    blowin' heads up

Status
    Last Online
    08-30-2023

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    What Maggie should have done was walk straight up to him and spit in his face. He's a coward. He wouldn't have been able to maintain his lie or continue telling it in front of her. He wants them expelled so that this new "flock" never has to find out what kind of man he really is. He's right that they're dangerous to this place maintaining its current state of seemingly idyllic status quo. He wants that status quo. They all represent the reality beyond the walls.

She should have walked right around that corner and just looked at him at least. Now, her not doing that, her letting him finish his lies, her waiting to find Rick and then them formulating some kind of course of action, all of that time gives Gabriel's words time to infect. Grief and rage when she finds out her son is dead will be the fertilizer for those seeds.

I mean, I know damage is done in relationships in real life based on things not said as much as things said but...ugh...all these people dying and gonna die that don't really have to. I guess that's life too.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rotting Zealot
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    12-03-2018

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up

Did you read the episode spoiler synopsis on the spoiler site i sent you?

The Architect
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Thumbs Up
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by bravenewworld1 View Post
    Did you read the episode spoiler synopsis on the spoiler site i sent you?
    I skimmed both sites, but didn't see anything spoilerish for the next couple eps. I'm sure I probably missed a thread or a post about it, but I didn't see anything when I last looked

Zombiefied Zealot
    The Ancient One

Status
    Last Online
    11-18-2023

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thumbs Up
    I have been told the finale I so big that they have added 30 minutes to the finale, and have also been told of some other deaths n the group whether they're true or not only time will tell. If it is true a lot of people are gonna be pissed I'm sure. Also been told someone is coming into the story as well. We will see, we will see.

Like, so many people out there were trying to track this down. And it just...got delivered on a tweet. What the hell.

"The individual's rights will be protected only so long as they don't conflict with the state."

Rotting Zealot
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    12-03-2018

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    I skimmed both sites, but didn't see anything spoilerish for the next couple eps. I'm sure I probably missed a thread or a post about it, but I didn't see anything when I last looked
    On the tvspoilers site it was in the news/article section. You'll probably have to go back a couple months, it was post before season 5.5.
    TWD site it was a citation in a post... as everything is on that site.

Rotting Zealot
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    12-03-2018

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
    I have been told the finale I so big that they have added 30 minutes to the finale, and have also been told of some other deaths n the group whether they're true or not only time will tell. If it is true a lot of people are gonna be pissed I'm sure. Also been told someone is coming into the story as well. We will see, we will see.
    Yah, it sounds like some of the information you have is correct.
    Morgan is coming, that's been a moving story line all season. No surprises or spoilers there.
    The season finale will be 90 minutes, IMO they are going to make this the norm.

Im pretty sure i know the big ending for this season and anyone who has read the comics knows what it will most likely be.....

Spoiler...
    A cliffhanger of Carl's eye being shot out/shot in the head.

.....as for character deaths....
    Spoiler...
    there should be a shit ton. Specifics... none of the main characters. Tara, maybe.... possibly Carol, the politician, and probably about 15 to 20 people from Alexandria

If you want to get an idea of whats going to happen without it completely ruining it (meaning the specifics are going to be different. The show and comic do a lot of swapping out of who dies and character roles) then check out TWD Volume 14 : No Way Out.
    019dnq.jpg

Last edited by El Ahrairah; 03-17-2015 at 10:25 AM.

Zombiefied Zealot
    The Ancient One

Status
    Last Online
    11-18-2023

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thumbs Up
    actually.........
    Spoiler...
    I have been told that the long awaited Negan shows up and not Morgan...also told of 2 more deaths in the group Glen and Daryl. Of course my argument was that the show would piss off a lot of viewers if either character is killed off at this point......of course if Negan does indeed show up it is expected that Glen will die shortly there after. But to kill 2 of the main popular characters would also be suicide for the show. But then again you guys have said Daryl wasn't in the comics so his fate lies with the writers of the show, so maybe I'm being fed BS, I'm hoping I am. Since Daryl is the made for TV character maybe he dies instead of Glen, but we will see very soon how this all shakes out

Last edited by Necromancer; 03-19-2015 at 07:28 PM.

The Architect
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Thumbs Up
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
    actually.........
    Spoiler...
    I have been told that the long awaited Negan shows up and not Morgan...also told of 2 more deaths in the group Glen and Daryl. Of course my argument was that the show would piss off a lot of viewers if either character is killed off at this point......of course if Negan does indeed show up it is expected that Glen will die shortly there after. But to kill 2 of the main popular characters would also be suicide for the show. But then again you guys have said Daryl wasn't in the comics so his fate lies with the writers of the show, so maybe I'm being fed BS, I'm hoping I am. Since Daryl is the made for TV character maybe he dies instead of Glen, but we will see very soon how this all shakes out

Spoiler...
    I can see one or the other going out, but not both. I was thinking that since people expect Glen to die that they might change it up for the show and have Daryl go out instead.

UHM Emissary
    “I'm afraid I can't
    explain myself, sir. Because I
    am not myself, you see?”

Status
    Last Online
    10-25-2022

Member #
    Threads
    Add WickedNik on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 5
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID wickednik
    Holy shit, that death scene. Best one yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2676106117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135146 ... LastLast