Received: 40
    Given: 4
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag Hawk Wesker PSN ID KryptixHawk
    Quote Originally Posted by cmurdur View Post
    -Lucifer Valentine
    That's distubing ugh.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Si usted no puede correr con los perros grandes permanecer en el porche!

Number of Horror Movies Seen- 1,907

UHM's Arrogant Metal Head
    If anything is possible, is it
    possible for something to be
    impossible?

Status
    Last Online
    3 Days Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Tired
    Add DMHead777 on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 570
    Given: 1,294
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag DMHead777 PSN ID dmhead777 Steam ID whittem0re
    It's not even horror..

Rotting Member
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    07-25-2011

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cmurdur View Post
    -Lucifer Valentine
    AWESOME ! yeah that's my favorite quote of a description of puke-fucking i've ever done ! THANKS for finding that one, i think that's from a awesome interview with Punk Globe Magazine ! definitely romantic . . .

Demon to Some
    Imagine peace on this earth
    when there's no grief Imagine
    grief on this earth when
    there's no peace

Status
    Last Online
    02-18-2023

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Dead
    Add Darkgod on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 76
    Given: 51
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag Chumpstylz PSN ID D_A_R_K_G_O_D
    Do us a favor and stop making bad movies that try to shock... cause they just come off as bad movies oh and for choptop since he started this whole craze

Rotting Member
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    07-25-2011

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    [QUOTE=Darkgod;918632]Do us a favor and stop making bad movies that try to shock... cause they just come off as bad movies oh and for choptop since he started this whole craze

awesome THANKS man ! well i can't really do ya that favor as i really just enjoy making movies and i don't really see any end in sight for that ! i don't care if anyone thinks they're "bad" or "good" or any nonsense like that my movies just are whatever they are and i let them be and i don't judge them !

Last edited by Lucifer Valentine; 06-03-2010 at 11:01 AM.

Rotting Zealot
    bears, beets, battlestar
    galactica

Status
    Last Online
    02-13-2021

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 40
    you're a blank slate of spam, with that "aw shucks, don't care, gee whizz, I overcharge fetishists for shitty DVD-Rs".

Get the fuck out of the Donnie Iris tribute page, if you can't contribute.

You want to whore your wares, become an active member of the board.

Last edited by choptop2; 06-03-2010 at 08:12 PM.

Zombiefied Zealot
    Preternatural of being, I am
    not me.

Status
    Last Online
    11-07-2022

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Add BigFatOgre on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 18
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag BigFatOgre75

Rotting Member
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    07-25-2011

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    [QUOTE=choptop2;918753]you're a blank slate of spam, with that "aw shucks, don't care, gee whizz, I overcharge fetishists for shitty DVD-Rs".

Get the fuck out of the Donnie Iris tribute page, if you can't contribute.

COOOL ! THANKS MAN ! seriously no sarcasm i really appreciate that ! you have a compulsion to express what you feel inside which is fear and negativity and so please do ! your self-loathing doesn't have anything to do with me and my movies but i do find you fascinating ! i mean, if you think of things in terms of dualities; good and bad, right and wrong, love and hate you'll always end up putting yourself in the "good" or "right" position and everyone else that you fear will be in the "bad" and "wrong" position, well as i've said before I WANT TO BE WRONG ! so THANKS ! i am very happy to listen to you no matter what ! i obviously just make my movies regardless and always will because its fun !

Last edited by Lucifer Valentine; 06-03-2010 at 08:45 PM.

impossible?

Status
    Last Online
    3 Days Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Tired
    Thumbs Up
    Gamer IDs

It's like your in high school and the only way to not cry over other peoples criticisms is to just agree with them.

The Pain from Spain
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    09-06-2014

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Angry
    Thumbs Up
    I must admit LV is taking shit very very well. I mean put yourselves on his shoes for a second... You make a movie that you know while making it a lot of people will despise. I watched it, SVD was a crazy trip, then you make a second one and get picked up by a company that will actually release your shit for the world to judge and critique. Then a the end of the trilogy and the guy is spreading the word and people are bashing him and he is taking it in stride! I understand most horror fans of UHM will not be interested on his work, like most UHM members don't like the AU trilogy or anything from the underground really...
    I truly admire the fact that he is actually responding to immature critiques, he is just letting us know of his work, like it cool, don't like it then don't watch it. I for one will probably give him another chance mainly because of how he has handled himself here. I remember Nick Palumbo going nuts on people when they talked shit on his work.
    Good luck man I hope you continue to make the films you like to watch. But... will there be a LV film without puke??? just wondering.

Bring on the pain....

My DVD Collection

Rotting Member
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    07-25-2011

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    the OFFICIAL trailer for SLOW TORTURE PUKE CHAMBER is now on the Unearthed films site !

http://www.unearthedfilms.com/trailers.htm

Last edited by Lucifer Valentine; 06-05-2010 at 12:59 PM.

impossible?

Status
    Last Online
    3 Days Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Tired
    Thumbs Up
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Belcebu View Post
    I must admit LV is taking shit very very well. I mean put yourselves on his shoes for a second... You make a movie that you know while making it a lot of people will despise. I watched it, SVD was a crazy trip, then you make a second one and get picked up by a company that will actually release your shit for the world to judge and critique. Then a the end of the trilogy and the guy is spreading the word and people are bashing him and he is taking it in stride! I understand most horror fans of UHM will not be interested on his work, like most UHM members don't like the AU trilogy or anything from the underground really...
    I truly admire the fact that he is actually responding to immature critiques, he is just letting us know of his work, like it cool, don't like it then don't watch it. I for one will probably give him another chance mainly because of how he has handled himself here. I remember Nick Palumbo going nuts on people when they talked shit on his work.
    Good luck man I hope you continue to make the films you like to watch. But... will there be a LV film without puke??? just wondering.
    A lot of us like the underground scene, but uh..this isn't horror. It's people throwing up on others. It was made for pure shock.

Demon to Some
    grief on this earth when
    there's no peace

Status
    Last Online
    02-18-2023

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Dead
    Add Darkgod on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Belcebu View Post
    Kind of think Au is more appreciatred then this, as dmhead said.... this was just made for shock value. There is no value to watching this movie.
    If anyone want's to read an acual review of someone who watched this, and reviewed it while staying subjective, pick up Rue Morgue 98

Rotting Zealot
    bears, beets, battlestar
    galactica

Status
    Last Online
    02-13-2021

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 40
    Regardless of the quality or intent of the films, LV is simply a Spam-bot. Every single post is a commercial.

It's one thing if you're an established member who carries on conversations and likes to show off work (Ex:Biophage), but this is sell, sell, sell, spam, spam spam.

WQED, represent!

Zombiefied Zealot
    not me.

Status
    Last Online
    11-07-2022

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Thumbs Up
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag BigFatOgre75
    IDK. I think it's cool the dude is doing what he wants and getting somewhere with it. I think it's awesome that he gets to create what he envisions, whether or not we like it, hate it, or just pretty much avoid it (such as myself). I may not be interested in the man's work - or personality - or his claim that he doesn't give to hells about what is said about him or his work (although he must, otherwise why bother to check in to see what is being said?) But for getting to see your visions come to reality, I say Kudos, man!

With that said - this here is a community of people who find love in horror. Being a community we all try to bring something to the table about various topics. We band together and against each other in a myriad of ways. But to be a community we have to contribute more than just selling our wares. I don't think I've seen any posts from LV on anything other than his films and trying to sell them and get a reaction from us - whether good or bad. But what else are you doing here? Are you just a living, breathing Spambot? Or do you have something more to contribute to this site that we frequent out of our love for all things horror?
    Just some thoughts I guess...

Deadbeat posting at dawn
    病気の

Status
    Last Online
    1 Day Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Dead
    Add woodenheart on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 360
    Given: 167
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFatOgre View Post

With that said - this here is a community of people who find love in horror. Being a community we all try to bring something to the table about various topics. We band together and against each other in a myriad of ways. But to be a community we have to contribute more than just selling our wares.
    you have an awesome way with words.

Zombiefied Zealot
    not me.

Status
    Last Online
    11-07-2022

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Thumbs Up
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag BigFatOgre75
    :ehhh: Aw, Shucks - You flatter me.

Rotting Member
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    07-25-2011

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by DMHead777 View Post
    A lot of us like the underground scene, but uh..this isn't horror. It's people throwing up on others. It was made for pure shock.
    hi there ! well i'm not trying to make "horror" in relation to what people already know as horror or horror movies --- i mean, that's already been well established for over 50 years or so; what i'm doing is bringing in my own current way of making a HORRIFIC representation of a movie and characters based on my own personal origins, and also the times in which we live on this planet with all the technology available to us etc. so that the "horror" in my movies, despite the grotesque, hideous scenes i film, is more about a broader concept wherein one could say "wow ! it sure is scary what someone can do these days with an HD video camera, real people, and a computer !" --- and i think artistically and otherwise it really is horrifying in a GOOD WAY because of the sheer reality of the times we live in, there aren't necessarily any obstacles whatsoever between a so-called director, an actor/performer and the phenomena of filming any scene you can imagine and releasing it ! that is one of the reasons why i use "Vomit" in my movies (aside from the fact that i am sexually attracted to Vomit), i am saying that in this current culture artistically one can feel free to gleefully projectile Vomit one's ideas no matter what, and that insane uncontrollable act of "purging" ideas these days with Youtube, Twitter, Facebook etc. etc. is totally unprecedented historically and should be taken full advantage of with no regard to norms and conventions to give people full expression, and various audiences will then be able to sift through and find what they are truly interested in rather than having mass media spoon feed them their art and entertainment. So it's not "Vomit", it's unabashed, uncontrollable really FUN free expression.

Last edited by Lucifer Valentine; 06-05-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Demon to Some
    grief on this earth when
    there's no peace

Status
    Last Online
    02-18-2023

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Dead
    Add Darkgod on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Gamer IDs

Rotting Member
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    07-25-2011

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFatOgre View Post
    IDK. I think it's cool the dude is doing what he wants and getting somewhere with it. I think it's awesome that he gets to create what he envisions, whether or not we like it, hate it, or just pretty much avoid it (such as myself). I may not be interested in the man's work - or personality - or his claim that he doesn't give to hells about what is said about him or his work (although he must, otherwise why bother to check in to see what is being said?) But for getting to see your visions come to reality, I say Kudos, man!

With that said - this here is a community of people who find love in horror. Being a community we all try to bring something to the table about various topics. We band together and against each other in a myriad of ways. But to be a community we have to contribute more than just selling our wares. I don't think I've seen any posts from LV on anything other than his films and trying to sell them and get a reaction from us - whether good or bad. But what else are you doing here? Are you just a living, breathing Spambot? Or do you have something more to contribute to this site that we frequent out of our love for all things horror?
    Just some thoughts I guess...
    ha ha yeah ! THANKS man ! good point and it's a point well-taken for sure ! i appreciate being able to go on discussion boards and discuss movies whether they are my movies or anyone's and i also love to discuss art in any form and i do that on forums and in interviews everyday in forums and magazines from all over the world and it's endlessly fascinating and fun ! there is no possible way i can please everyone all the time and the simple fact of the matter is that different people and groups of people have different philosophical views on movies, expression, art, censorship, just LIFE in general and i don't see any point in being a chameleon and mutating my views so that everyone will agree with me and give me a gold star and stamp of approval for my very existence, i just freely say what i honestly feel knowing that certain things i do and say will definitely offend some people but i try to be as amicable and approachable as i can in the process. I often use my Vomit Gore movies as an obvious jumping off point in these artistic discussions because they instantly spark spirited dialogue regarding the very definition of a so-called "horror movie" and challenges the seemingly solid structures of thought about movies which to me is very valuable dialogue and promotes the evolution of film. I know i can piss a lot of people off in the process, but that's not my intention at all, and it's not even ME that angers people, people get angry and feel discomfort when they don't understand or don't WANT to understand something and they feel confronted with the Unknown, especially if that Unknown thing happens to be in a style that they find all the more repulsive ! But i think it's great to discuss all manner of things about horror and gore movies regardless, change doesn't bother me, and i don't get attached to my thoughts and emotions, even i have strong thoughts and emotions i don't actually get angry and turn it into negative energy, i try to listen to what people are really saying to me to understand their potentially opposite viewpoint.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast