Status
    Last Online
    07-25-2011

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Howdy y'all ! here's the first EVER review of SLOW TORTURE PUKE CHAMBER ! the 3rd and
    final installment of the Vomit Gore Trilogy by Josh Haney of HORRORPUNKS.COM

Slow Torture Puke Chamber
    A Film By Lucifer Valentine
    Starring: Hope Likens, Ameara LaVey, Hank Skinny, Ms. Lucy, Natas and Shari Caruso
    Valentine International Pictures/Unearthed Films
    www.unearthedfilms.com
    Reviewed by: Josh Haney
    Copyright 2010

Forget what you know about life and death. Pain and pleasure, they’re history too. Good and evil, gone as well. From where you are, right at this moment, up and down don’t even mean a thing. For this instant you are stuck between worlds and the comforts they allow. You float, like a corpse, fat and bloated down the river of time and space. That white light everyone talks about, well that’s nothing but a mushroom cloud of blistering death raping the very life force from what remains of your mortal shell. Purging. Pay careful attention to the hallucinogenic scenes that play across the minds eye. It is in this instant when all is revealed.
    After witnessing Slow Torture Puke Chamber, the climax to the Vomit Gore Trilogy, I felt like some sort of acid casualty…uncontrollable images playing at the periphery of my sight, demons whispering in my ear…I was a changed man.
    I’ve known Lucifer Valentine, the warlock behind this sonic Satanic assault, for a few years now, and consider him a brother and fellow traveler into the darker aspects of my favorite subjects… sex, magic and death. I reviewed his first two forays into the shattered mind of 19 year-old bulimic prostitute Angela Aberdeen, Slaughtered Vomit Dolls and ReGoregitated Sacrifice, who forges a deathbed pact with Satan to avenge the misery the world heaped upon her short life. I even did a personal interview with him that made a few people so uncomfortable I had to censor it in parts to get it printed. People tend to get uneasy around those of us with a true appetite for the arcane. And that is exactly what Mr. Valentine has.
    What you witness here is real, making this much more than a simple horror film. It’s all fun when the lights go down, the monsters come out and a couple of hours later it’s all over and you go back to your normal life. This film, along with the others in the series, do something to you, transform the way you think, alters your perception like a powerful drug. The difference is that after a while drugs wear off, whereas Valentine’s cinema spell never does. You are pulled into the panorama of Hell, the valley of death with Angela, sometimes erotic, until you remember how she got here. Valentine has not only pushed the envelope, he has obliterated it with a shotgun blast to the senses.
    You might think this all smacks of exaggeration, that because I’m a friend of the director I’m just trying to get some promotion for Slow Torture Puke Chamber and, by proxy, the sister films in the trilogy. Nothing can be farther from the truth. I am here as a witness, like one of those guys who carries the sign proclaiming the end is nigh. But if you’re ready for a truly terrifying experience, a savage piece of visual brutality, something that takes a truly special kind of viewer to endure, than this is the film for you.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Have drums will travel
    You're a ship out to sea and I
    am a storm cloud forming...

Status
    Last Online
    03-02-2015

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Amused
    Add Lemmywinks on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag Zakzombiekiller

Why put off until tomorrow to what can be avoided all together.

Being the best shite in the toilet doesn't mean anything other than you're still shite.....-Dexter

UHM's Reverend
    I take what I don't need... I
    crush... You BLEED...

Status
    Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Cool
    Follow WarBeast On Twitter Add WarBeast on Facebook
    Visit WarBeast's Youtube Channel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 2
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag Nope. PSN ID Dada Steam ID Don't want to share it. Wii Code Zilch
    LV...

I took a brief moment to go back through your posting history, and every single post you've made on UHM has been either starting a thread about or replying to a thread about one of your films... no other posts about anything else... 66 posts of just promoting your product...

It appears to me that you have no other use for this community other than advertising your films, you seem to have no interest in being a part of this board other than using it to promoting your shit, and as such you are a spammer...

I have a major problem with the likes of you, and from here on out, infractions will be your daily diet here at UHM, should you continue on in this manner... :starefreak:

Last edited by WarBeast; 07-16-2010 at 02:05 AM.

Plucking Eyes, Sockets Red, Swarming Flies, EAT THE DEAD!!!!!! - Me

"The blackest night falls from the skies,
    The darkness grows, as all light dies,
    We crave your hearts and your demise,
    By my black hand— the dead shall rise!"

The Rottweiler
    The Hound of Horror

Status
    Last Online
    4 Days Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Add Halcon Loco on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 4
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag Hawk Wesker PSN ID KryptixHawk
    He he, nice one Beast.

Si usted no puede correr con los perros grandes permanecer en el porche!

Number of Horror Movies Seen- 1,907

Rotting Zealot
    bears, beets, battlestar
    galactica

Status
    Last Online
    02-13-2021

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 40
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBeast View Post
    LV...

I took a brief moment to go back through your posting history, and every single post you've made on UHM has been either starting a thread about or replying to a thread about one of your films... no other posts about anything else... 66 posts of just promoting your product...

It appears to me that you have no other use for this community other than advertising your films, you seem to have no interest in being a part of this board other than using it to promoting your shit, and as such you are a spammer...
    But that's where you are wrong warbeast...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer Valentine View Post
    but talking about ANY movie is actually talking about movies in general because the conversation about any one specific movie relates to ALL movies because, and this is where we differ in opinion, all movies in the history of film relate to each other and were created BECAUSE of each other and in response to each other.
    See? It makes perfect sen....

UHM's Reverend
    crush... You BLEED...

Status
    Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Cool
    Thumbs Up
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by choptop2 View Post
    But that's where you are wrong warbeast...

See? It makes perfect sen....

Yeah that makes a logical sort of sense... but you see.. I am an illogical kind of fucker... and I'm gonna infract the poor little lucifer dude to oblivion anyway, if he makes another post about his movies... I simply can't help myself.. I'm weird that way...

Rotting Member
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    07-25-2011

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    LV...

I have a major problem with the likes of you, and from here on out, infractions will be your daily diet here at UHM, should you continue on in this manner... :starefreak:
    COOL ! THANKS man ! didn't mean to step on anyone's toes but, i mean, this is a discussion forum about upcoming movies so i didn't think it would be a problem for me to discuss my upcoming movies and i'm always respectful of the members no matter how much verbal abuse they sling at me, but yeah i understand that a some forums try to discourage underground independent filmmakers and i don't quite understand that part of it as independent filmmakers often do not have the financial means to advertise and the underground filmmakers are usually creating the newest, most unusual and controversial films that deserve forum discussion ! so i just differ in philosophical opinion there . . .

Rotting Zealot
    bears, beets, battlestar
    galactica

Status
    Last Online
    02-13-2021

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 40
    Yeah that makes a logical sort of sense...
    Hmm. I hoped the constant die, die, die smilies would get across how silly I think that statement is, not logical. Just his excuse for spamming.

Anyways since a discussion about any movie relates to ALL movies, and I've been a member since 2001 I would like to spam my own wares.

RUST VALLEY:

I was the production designer and writer for this Science fiction short.

RIDING THE RAILS:

behind the scenes photos.

I worked as Art Director on this slice of americana. It's a simple story about dreams, if you liked the old amblin entertainment movies or have little ones, you might enjoy it.

Rust Valley is completed and we're waiting on a suitable copy to submit to festivals and upload online.
    Rails wrapped last week and the director is in post production now. Planning to get it into a festivals this fall.

Last edited by choptop2; 07-16-2010 at 02:32 PM.

Rotting Member
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    07-25-2011

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by choptop2 View Post
    Hmm. I hoped the constant die, die, die smilies would get across how silly I think that statement is, not logical.

Anyways since a discussion about any movie relates to ALL movies, and I've been a member since 2001 I would like to spam my own wares.

RUST VALLEY:

I was the production designer and writer for this Science fiction short.

RIDING THE RAILS:

behind the scenes photos.

I worked as Art Director on this slice of americana. It's a simple story about dreams, if you liked the old amblin entertainment movies or have little ones, you might enjoy it.

Rust Valley is completed and we're waiting on a suitable copy to submit to festivals and upload online.
    Rails wrapped last week and the director is in post production now. Planning to get it into a festivals this fall.
    awesome !! really cool stuff man !

Have drums will travel
    You're a ship out to sea and I
    am a storm cloud forming...

Status
    Last Online
    03-02-2015

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Amused
    Add Lemmywinks on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag Zakzombiekiller
    Yeah that makes a logical sort of sense... but you see.. I am an illogical kind of fucker... and I'm gonna infract the poor little lucifer dude to oblivion anyway, if he makes another post about his movies... I simply can't help myself.. I'm weird that way...
    Makes a whole lot of sense to me logical or not.

Why put off until tomorrow to what can be avoided all together.

Being the best shite in the toilet doesn't mean anything other than you're still shite.....-Dexter

Zombiefied Member
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    I'de rather watch a live action version of Acid Hiurricane :soadeto3:

Zombiefied Zealot
    Preternatural of being, I am
    not me.

Status
    Last Online
    11-07-2022

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Add BigFatOgre on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 18
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag BigFatOgre75
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer Valentine View Post
    COOL ! THANKS man ! didn't mean to step on anyone's toes but, i mean, this is a discussion forum about upcoming movies so i didn't think it would be a problem for me to discuss my upcoming movies and i'm always respectful of the members no matter how much verbal abuse they sling at me, but yeah i understand that a some forums try to discourage underground independent filmmakers and i don't quite understand that part of it as independent filmmakers often do not have the financial means to advertise and the underground filmmakers are usually creating the newest, most unusual and controversial films that deserve forum discussion ! so i just differ in philosophical opinion there . . .
    WAIT!!! In no way is Warbeast attempting to discourage anything other than joining forums for nothing more than selling your work. If a person joins a forum and does not contribute as a member in any other form than as a salesman then said person IS SPAMMING the forum. If they were trying to to do as you now claim then you would have been banned a long fucking time ago...
    What he's trying to discourage is people from joining who do not really want to be a member of this very disturbed little dysfunctional family from joining!
    Underground and independent films are welcomed - but many of us will tell it as it is - good or bad - gold or shit.
    Whatever - :spam: The OGRE HAS SPOKEN!!!

French (s)cum
    The mad woodsman is back...

Status
    Last Online
    03-28-2016

Member #
    Threads
    Add walk on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    I think the BigFatOgre has got it and I agree with his thoughts for what I've seen so far.

By the fallen one I shall arise...

http://walkelsass.deviantart.com/

UHM's Reverend
    crush... You BLEED...

Status
    Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Cool
    Thumbs Up
    Gamer IDs

LV... your argument rings very hollow upon my ears... You want to intimate that I am some evil tyrant crushing some poor indie filmmaker... Bullshit... I am against some asshole that thinks this is his free billboard... I am totally cool with members of this community pimping their wares... I have done so myself... BUT they and myself, UNLIKE YOU, have made an effort to become PART of this community... They and I have earned the right, we post on other topics... we've made friends... we care about making UHM a thriving community... YOU DON'T...

AND THUS... you are a spammer in my eyes, and going forward, the next promotional thread you make will result in infraction... You have been warned.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345