Last Online
    04-17-2011

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Vanilla Sky

So, only recently have I managed to suck it up and check out this romance flick (or so I figured it to really be) which stars Tom (not a fan) Cruise. Well, I had no real idea of the plot or that it was a remake of a spanish film called Open Your Eyes. After viewing the film, it truly did open my eyes. It's really hard to touch upon the feeling that the movie left me with. I was left sitting on my couch thinking to myself for probably and hour afterwards. I understood everything that took place, I just didn't understand how a Tom Cruise film could make it's way into my blood stream and pump itself into my heart over and over again. I will truthfully never forget the film and the performance that Tom Cruise delivers in it.

The final ten minutes or so, beginning in the elevator was potentially the best execution of story telling i've witnessed in my young 24 years. Everybody has their own opinions and aside from my close minded friends, I truly don't know how anybody else feels about this film. Cameron Crowe has provided me with a film that I can watch when times really aren't so upbeat in life, and feel positive after viewing it. Trully amazing cinema in my eyes!

Thoughts?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Deadbeat posting at dawn
    病気の

Status
    Last Online
    2 Days Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Dead
    Add woodenheart on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 360
    Given: 167
    It's a great film. It is so masterfully layered and acted and directed. The ending was what I liked the most since it was such a mindfuck and the colors and cinematography of it. It's almost too bad we couldn't see the future he was brought back into but it leaves the movie on a cool note. Oh, and Cameron Diaz's "I had your cum in my mouth...that means something" line is quite amusing.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

The Architect
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Follow FrighT MasteR On Twitter Add FrighT MasteR on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 880