Last Online
    10-12-2010

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Big Bear Horror Film Ferstival

The Big Bear Horror Film Festival will be taking place next weekend October 15-17, 2010.

There is currently a special on All Access Passes (33% off) and the first 20 people to take advantage of this special will receive a FREE commemorative pin!

The All Access pass is good for ALL events, workshops, and films, ALL weekend long!!

Don't wait because this is the only time throughout the entire season that these passes have been this low and they WILL go back up to normal season price ($150.00) on October 13th, 2010.

This special pricing applies only to purchases made before midnight PST on October 13, 2010. Discounted pricing only applies to All Access pass purchases purchased online at http://www.bigbearhorrorfilmfest.com...asses-t-shirts

The festivities are hosted by Fangoria Magazine founder Kerry O'Quinn!

There will be a special 30th Anniversary screening of the original Friday the 13th, which will be attended by writer Victor Miller!

Other guests include Academy Award winning actress Margaret O'Brien ("Meet me in St. Louis"), Jerry Maren (actor "The Wizard of Oz"), Jeffrey Reddick (writer "Final Destination") Ken Carpenter (Camerahead from "Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth"), Christopher Copolla (The Creature of the Sunnyside Up Trailer Park), Ford Austin (director "Dahmer vs. Gacy").

For full details check out http://www.bigbearhorrorfilmfest.com

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Fresh Zealot
    I am high.

Status
    Last Online
    11-19-2019

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Thumbs Up