Hey, have you seen this retarded movie called Buttcrack?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0191019/

I tried posting about this before, but i guess it didnt work. Maybe i forgot to press submit thread.

It's about a fat guy who likes movies an video games an his disgusting crappy ass keeps showing out of the top of his jeans. And his roomate an his roommates girlfriend are disgusted by this. Anyways he dies an his sister puts a curse on the name buttcrack so whenever somebody says buttcrack ten times in a row he comes back from the grave!

I thought it was funny as all hell, im looking for more funny comedy/horror stuff.
Ive seen these ones already i liked most of these also:
Street Trash, Poultrygeist, Killer Nerd, Tromeo & Juliet
Cannibal The Musical, Dead Alive, Bad Taste, Basket Case, Toxie 1 and 4, Cemetary Man
Evil Ed, Hand of Death part 25: Jacksons back. i think its called?, House (the old haunted house one)
My name is Bruce, Red Neck Zombies, Shaun of the Dead, scary movie, spider baby, terror firmer

I seen other retarded stuff like Evil Bong, Killer Klowns from Outer Space, Ice cream man but i didnt like those ones much.

Well, thats all i can think about for now. Im just looking for some retarded stuff about scum bags i can laugh at.
g'day.