Quote Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Good on you for getting the funding, can't wait to see the stills.

I totally agree with Primetime in that if guys like you came on and did a general introduction about 'yourselfs' and what you like/dislike etc before bringing up your project everything would run way better for you.

Again, good luck with your project
Yeeeaaah... Unfortunately I only realized that after I had made my first post, but I completely see what you're saying now. Naive as it may sound, this really is the first message board that I've become a part of, so generally accepted web-forum etiquette and faux-pas were lost on me. But with all of that out of the way, I'm looking forward to continuing to be a part of this forum!

I'll make sure to post stills and a trailer soon. I've just completed a rough cut, so it should all be done within the next few weeks. Some scenes give off an "Evil Dead" vibe, which I'm completely okay with, as that film is and always has been a huge influence on me. I've done my best to stay within the realm of homage and not cross over into mimicking, so I hope that comes across well in the final product.