Ronny Carlsson is starting his fund raising for his next feature..."Dust Box". If you are interested in supporting a truly independent/Underground feature you can donate here: http://igg.me/p/113860?a=645872

I started the ball rolling funny enough and am quite excited about this finally coming to fruitation.

SYNOPSIS
A happy couple are trying to get pregnant but are failing each time. Eventually the woman's mind snaps and she enters a world of her own where she becomes pregnant. She starts seeing how her man is ignoring the baby that is growing in her belly and how he slowly distances himself from her. The hatred towards her man grows along with her insanity.

WHAT IS IT?
An arthouse drama with horror influences. The main influences/inspirations come from some of the greatest filmmakers such as Ingmar Bergman, Andrei Tarkovsky and Andrzej Żuławski. There hasn't been a Swedish movie like Dust Box, even though we had Ingmar Bergman over here, and that's why I am so focused on getting the money that is needed - to do things right.