Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 50

Latest UG Movie Buys

I been contemplating creating this thread for the past week or so. A place to show your latest purchases. Also a place where you can discuss where you made them from if somebody is interested in a movie and is unsure where to buy it or whatever.

Another thing we could possibly do is to show any related items as well. Perhaps you have bought a poster/tee/calendar that is related to something in the UG world you like.

Der Todesking just arrived from Diabolik. I had missed out on the last lot due to a mess up so obviously jumped onto it this time around, compared to other sites wasn't a bad price either.

DSCN2105_800x600.jpg

The Body of anaked man floats in blackness. Slowly stretching out from a foetal position it begins to decompose. A little girl sits in the sun scribbling in a sketchbook.

"Der Todesking" - deathking- she writes.

"Der Todesking". Jorg Buttgereit's second full-length feature film, has no central characters, but instead thematic continuity in the act of suicide. Divided into days of the week, it comprises of a series of set-pieces, each of which feature the self-destruction of a complete stranger.

What can I say about choosing this feature? It is brilliant of course! I made this purchase as I had only viewed it without subtitles for one thus wanting to understand the scenes better, and two, I fell in love with the visuals the first time around.

DSCN2103_800x600.jpg

Evelyn (J.C. Howe) is a young woman beginning her journey into the world of love and sexual relationships. But she quickly finds out that the first time is never what you expect it to be... in fact, her first time is unlike anyone's ever before, ending in bloodshed and carnage!

Confused and misguided in her relationships by her close friend Chris (Richard Stychnine), Evelyn finds herself sinking deeper and deeper into her growing fantasy and neglecting the rules of reality...and as aresult the bodies start piling up! A bloodbath of torture and pain awaits anyone unfortunate enough to cross her path.

This movie sounds juicy to me and a worthy buy. Everything a fucked up mind can enjoy in a nights movie viewing!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Splat; 07-31-2012 at 11:44 PM.

Zombiefied Zealot
    Eat The Dead

Status
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Thumbs Up
    These just arrived in the post box, the purchases made off E-bay...

DSCN2110_800x600.jpg

A COMEDY ABOUT LIFE, LOVE AND INSANITY

On one particular morning: John (Brandon Hursell of The God Memoirs) awoke in his bed, covered in blood, unaware what has happened to him. He tried to speak , but can only regurgitate black thick vomit. In agony he made his way to his feet and into his bathroom, where he discovered lodged in his ear... a Dear John letter... from his brain.

This begins John's comedic and tragic journey to find his brain and the reason for its departure. The only problem is John has only 1 friend in the world to help him, Julian (John Evans of TimeLapse) who doesn't believe him and tries to keep John from venturing farther, as he fears John has gone mad.

John begins to slowly realize that without a brain his reality is coming under control of his collective unconscious and now he must face his inner demons to expose the truth. But, in a reality of distrust, rabbits, little girls, demons, lust, corpse sex, and cat murders: how does one derive meaning from the world around them... and how do you find your brain?

DSCN2111_800x600.jpg

Gut Pile

Out hunting one morning, Dan accidentally shoots another hunter. Instead of doing the right thing he chooses to instead hide the evidence and bury the body. Cut to one year later. Dan's back out hunting with his friends Mike and Bob, his misdeed appearing to be successfully covered up. All is shaping up to a normal outing; the friend's play cards, getting drunk, cracking jokes. But then something comes back to life in the woods.

A spirit of a dead man, seeking revenge...

And it'll stop at nothing to fulfill it's thirst for blood.

The God Memoirs

Alone and isolated in an uncompremising world, one man's quest for understanding and reason pushes him to the limits of sanity. Whom should this man blame for his current situation, God or his past?

In trying to navigate a life that is decaying with paranoia, hallucinations and delusions, violence emerges; but is this violence in the name of God or an ingrained instinct of family.

This is a Journey through a mind crippled and crumbled from false expectations and broken promises... in search of belonging, a desolate view of man and depression; and in the end one can only ask, "In a moment of desperation how far will your faith take you?"

I made these purchases after reading the write-ups here of some of the films. I was infected with the madness of wanting to check out as many movies from "Abortion Bin" as possible.

Last edited by Splat; 07-31-2012 at 11:49 PM.

Zombiefied Zealot
    Eat The Dead

Status
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Thumbs Up
    Abortionbin1980 was very kind to send this package to me. I very very much appreciate this mate sincerely. As a sign of this I will create a Abortion Bin thread for your awesome movies as well as other stuff. I have to admit I was planning this anyway, this is just more of a motivation to get my arse moving

DSCN2113_800x600.jpg
    Black Ice

DSCN2115_800x600.jpg
    Tapeworm (27/100)

Frank (Brandon Hursell) awakes one day to a frantic phone call that leads to the investigation of the murder of his close associate. When all of Frank's leads begin showing up dead, Frank finds himself the target of the murderers he seeks. Jumped in an alley, infected with a virus, and with his body beginning to transform, Frank finds must relly on the help of sam (Bill Stoneking) a simpleton repair man to help stay alive and to keep his physical form.

Part body horror, part sci fi, part noir Tapeworm is a story of transformation and the difference between who one believes they are and who one actually is.

DSCN2114_800x600.jpg
    Torture, a book by Brandon Hursell

Chapters:
    Birth
    Spirit
    Mind
    Death
    Reincarnation
    Creator/Destroyer
    Murder
    Sex
    Suicide
    Burial
    Decomposer

DSCN2112_800x600.jpg
    Abortion Bin Mix tape Vol. 1 (DVDr)

To say I was excited to recieve these, especially Tapeworm, would be an understatement. REALLY look forwards to viewing, the reviewing, these

Last edited by Splat; 08-01-2012 at 11:56 PM.

+ Reply to Thread