I must say that I am amazed by this film, even though it does have its flaws and all it was a blast watching it.

I liked the back story of how he came from krypton to earth and such, with russell crowe giving an awesome performance as hal-el.

Mentioning performances, michael shannon plays general zod awesomely, and so does antje traue as faora, even though she doesnt say much. Laurence fishbourne acts well also, his role being longer than I expected. The only person I wasnt feeling was any adams as lois lane, not that she was bad, but I would have liked to see jennifer lawrence, sanaa lathan, or even scarlet johansson, if you see the movie, you will know why I picked these specific actresses.

Henry cavill himself was very awesome as the man of steel. The right body and facial appearance, he looked great in that suit as well as his performance as the man of steel. Seemed like they took the comic and brought it to life.

The action was brilliant, thanks to snyder of course, the slamming through buildings and flying through the air, crashing through mountains, etc. It was just like the games, something I havent seen from any other comic to film adaption, from the atmosphere to settings it was all just brilliant.

So this gets an easy 8/10, i know my review is seemingly 10 like but I felt it all was rushed a bit, not letting us get to know or understand the characters, and it seemed to skip around a lot as well, if you see it, youll know what I'm talking about. Other than that great movie.