Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Man of Steel Review (Spoiler Free)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZQWuhRCwcE
    YouTube Horror Reviews and short films to make you laugh:: We Watched A Movie

Chief of UHM
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    04-22-2015

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 0
    agree 100%. Movie was fantastic. I think people are giving it all the hate because its Superman. There was that "superman curse" for so long, and then they tried again with superman returns and failed miserably IMO so people went in with their minds already made up, but if you give the movie a chance its actually really good. This movie is the first time Superman has ever really gotten to go off on someone. It does cover the aspect of the "boy scout" persona he has really well, but Hollywood has been so obsessed with that for such a long time they have forgotten to mention the fact the guy can throw down like no other. This movie did not forget that. This did have the Chris Nolan stamp on it (although they are vastly different movies) because this one felt more "batman begin" like. Yeah he's Superman in this movie, but he's learning who he is and what kind of man he's going to be. In the sequal which I have faith will happen I expect him to be the man we all know.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

+ Reply to Thread