Threads
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Follow klownz On Twitter
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

The Evil Dead Inbred Rednecks (2012)

"Witness one of the most bizarre & confounding flicks ever made in EVIL DEAD INBRED REDNECKS! In a small cabin on the edge of a park, a group of friends gather for fun. But when they come across a mysterious book, and of course despite all warnings read aloud from it, they unwittingly unleash a ghostly evil. The book resurrects whacked out redneck Leo DeChamp, a serial killer who used to strangle kids with skunk tails in the 1960's. Leo has returned to terrorize all with his unique brand of ""redneckian"" villainy, and to claim more young, nubile (and downright not so nubile) victims." - Amazon

Not a great deal to report on this one other than its some more trash from the guy who made "Terror At Bloodfart Lake" BUT I wasn't that impressed with this effort baring in the last 10min there is the most fucking hilarious Michael Jackson impersonation that did have me pissing myself a bit.

I cant really recommend this but for anyone curious it is only 45min long so if you choose to watch it its not like you are committing to much ... oh yea and there is a girl in it called "Scrotum" who was pretty funny especially when she becomes redneck possessed
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

+ Reply to Thread