Last Online

Member #
    Threads

Visit Renacimiento's Youtube Channel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Bullet Collector (2011)

A troubled young Russian teen (Ruslan Nazarenko), is mired in a life with a distant mother, a step-father who hates him, and bullies at school who constantly harass and beat him. It's no wonder he creates a fantasy world where he has a beautiful girlfriend and his father is a legendary bullet collector, a killer police never catch because he always collects the bullet shells from his crime scenes.

But after the young man attacks one of his tormentors -seriously injuring him, the teen is sent to a reform school where he encounters more harassment and abuse -by the staff, as well as the other boys at the facility. Utilizing the help of a fictitious friend from his fantasies, the boy concocts a way to escape his hell, at the same time delving deeper into his imaginary world.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1877580/

Bullet Collector is the debut of Aleksandr Vartanov, in terms of features films and is certainly an incredible debut. Everything in this movie has a very great level of perfection.

The story is dramatic and heartbreaking, depressing, brutal, uncomfortable but beautifully shot, full of hypnotic images that will remain in our minds. Highly recommended.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

" Perhaps the only difference between me and other people is that I've always demanded more from the sunset. More spectacular colors when the sun hit the horizon. That's perhaps my only sin. "

Zombiefied Zealot
    Eat The Dead

Status
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 50
    Keep meaning to watch this one for quite a while now and other things keep popping up. Should try and watch it real soon as the trailer does hold a lot of promise.

Memoirs Of A Suicide...
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online

Member #
    Threads

Visit Renacimiento's Youtube Channel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I hope you have a chance to see it, is a great movie. It is a drama but with the addition of some surreal touches perfectly embedded.

" Perhaps the only difference between me and other people is that I've always demanded more from the sunset. More spectacular colors when the sun hit the horizon. That's perhaps my only sin. "

+ Reply to Thread