My Mood
    Sick
    Add aceofspades on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

"Barn Find"

Hello to the UHM world.

Our announcement here is for "Barn Find". This is a short film I am currently in pre-production for to be included in a horror anthology being created by myself, Cameron McCasland and Josh Ickes also of Nashville, TN.

The anthology is currently untitled. It is being hosted by Larry Underwood a.k.a. 'Dr. Gangrene'.

Our mission with Barn Find is to raise the appropriate funds through our Indie Gogo campaign. You can view our information here: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/barn-find--2/x/62655

This short film tells the story of two young men and two young women who take a trip to an old farm. One of the young men plans to purchase the property with inheritance money. However, an old car resting inside a large barn isn't pleased with their presence. Yes ladies and gentlemen...I have caught the bug for road horror...and want to bring it to life.

The film will star newcomer Devan Doss who has shown a huge interest in entering the film industry. This beautiful young lady will play the lead role and show her dark secret in the films ending.

Take a look at our campaign and donate if you can and share the word with your friends.

Thank you everyone.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Resident Omega
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 107
    looking forward to it Ace.